Killed Murdaw, got vocatios set, now what?

1. Like I said, I killed Murdaw, went to the restored Alltrades Abbey in the Dream World and set my vocations, now what? In what world is my next target, what is its name? How do I get there? Any sidequests? Any missables up to this point?

Thank you in advance!

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage - 5 years ago

1. There's a reason why they teach people to go over each possible answer in algebra and geometry to end up at the right path...

Ok, instead of wandering around the world, hop on the ship, go to Murdaw's Island, and head around to the East side. Head directly north and land, head north to Scrimsley for an optional side-quest= Amos.

Just make sure you do NOT tell him about his condition before getting the Seeds of Reason.

The next story area is further East from Scrimsley, in the NE corner of the inland sea. I highly suggest saving once you get to Arkbolt, before talking to anyone.

User Info: ignasia7

ignasia7 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0