Question from firestarter16

Where can I find the legendary equipment?

I can't figure out where the legend equipment that everyone on the game is telling me about can anyone tell me where it is?

hoyatables answered:

Helm - go back home to Somnia.

Armor - you'll need the carpet (which means reviving Sorceria and winning a few rounds of the style contest) then check out the ruins on the SW isle.

Shield - there's a cave near Amor and clues on how to navigate that cave scattered throughout the game.

Sword - you get the sword in the snowy area to the west - you then have to go to the criminal town and get it fixed 'cause the snow made it a little rusty?
0 0

Answers

Ryu_Dragon answered:

You'll need to find the second self of the Hero before going back to Somnia and get the helm.

And the legendary sword can only be obtained once you have all the others equipments. The blacksmith won't have the sword ready until you do.

Just clarifying things a bit from the previous answer. There's no specific order for them.
0 0

Best equipment setup for human characters? Answered Immature_Sage
Where do you go in the cave the legendary shield is found? Answered deanno13
Can't find my bed? Answered GamerJamie
Where can I find zap spell? Answered Tengaar
Where can I find the sunken ship? Answered Dodgibird