How do finish level 3-8?

1. I've figured out the left side of the puzzle (I think). I get the key on the right but then I don't know what to do with the boxes to be able to unlock the door. I can't seem to get them stacked correctly. Is anyone able to help please :o( . Thanks a lot.

User Info: tomobito

tomobito - 7 years ago

Answers

1. After rescuing the victims and clearing the ice stalactite you must leave the spiked boots with the heavy man and climb the ladder with the thinner man. Make sure the heavy man is positioned to the left of the box drop zone before you push them down so he may push them right when they arrive. Now, with the two stacked boxes still in their original position, you climb on top of the wide one and proceed to push the small one first, then the wide one on to it next (with the thinner man helping Mr. ESC). Next have the heavy man push the stacked boxes to the right to where the key is, have Mr. ESC retrieve it.

With the key in hand and everyone back on ground level you finally have the heavy man give the stack one last push into the pit. Although there is a 1 meter depth difference to it, you can still open the door by standing adjacent to it. Good luck.

User Info: Zefiro

Zefiro - 7 years ago 0 1