How do I unlock King Mickey and Sora?

1. I heard u can get them after completing the story mode and then save it. Then buy them from moogle shop. But I don't see anything new, except a new weapon that costs 30000 heart points, then nothing more. Neither yellow badge with King Mickey face nor Soul of Sora is there...

User Info: SoraRoxasVen

SoraRoxasVen - 7 years ago
    Sorry, i haven't opened this for a long time. I've already got King Mickey by accident. The only problem now is about getting soul of sora. I appreciate everyone who had answered my question...
    Thank you very much!

User Info: SoraRoxasVen

SoraRoxasVen - 7 years ago

1. You need to beat the game for both of them and buy a specific item.
    King Mickey - Return of the King from the moogle shop
    Sora - Soul of Sora from the moogle shop

basically just buy everything and you should get them

I hope this helps

User Info: xShadowBlitzx

xShadowBlitzx - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. To get the Return of the King item into the moogle shop, you need to make sure every single mission is complete in story mode, but if the mission has 2 levels of completion, you don't have to 100% that mission ( I think to get soul of sora into the shop, I think it does, not 100% sure)

You'll know when you have it in the shop because it has the 3 circles making the mickey logo for the icon of the item.

User Info: Reifer90

Reifer90 - 7 years ago 1 0