Review by TNT5252

"One of the greatest games I have ever played."

Well, today I just finished playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and after playing through the game I have come up with the following review.

I was looking forward to learning about what happened before kh1 and 2 and the story they had was amazing, even if your not a fan of the kingdom hearts series, you can get into this game and not be confused with the story. What truly made the story great is really Roxas, Axel and Xion, they really stole the show (Which is very obvious) The story was pulled off flawlessly, I was never confused with the story, they didn't do anything to confuse me and was just amazing

The gameplay for me was flawless, the controls were absolutely perfect, when I hit that button, it did it without being choppy, sloppy or laggy. At first when I saw the panel system, I got a bit angry but after playing the game and getting the slot releases for them without having 2 level up to unlock them made that issues disappear in thin air. For the DS, this game pushes itself from the rest, and makes it almost seem like its not a DS game in the first place. Now let me talk about the Heart system they have set-up, I really liked how they innovated that, I liked how you could destroy heartless and gain heart points to get stuff, and it wasn't like the heart points were difficult to get either, its simple, easy and nothing is confusing about it. I also really liked the fact that ever after you beat a mission that you could go back and re-do it that you could, It really expands the gameplay of it and makes it so that if you need a certain items to synthesize an item that you could go back, redo the mission and get it without being charged heart points or anything.

The sound I can really only say one thing and that is amazing, the sound quality was perfect, no choppy sounds, and for a DS game, probably one of the best sounding quality games.

This is what really impressed me, The cutscenes were flawless, the quality of them were almost like I was playing it on the ps2 if not better, the normal scenes were great, everything was recognizable, nothing seemed choppy, and the message screens were amazing.

Multiplayer: 10/10
The multiplayer feature, it was pretty good, I liked the fact that you only need your DS for you to multiplayer with your friends, I wish it was wifi compatable but what are you going to do, really, this is one of the good mutliplayer games for the DS.

Overall, this game is perfect, I didn't see anything wrong with it, I loved the game, and if you want to get a good game, go out and get a copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days today.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/21/09

Game Release: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (US, 09/29/09)