Review by DarkZXA

""A good game on the DS""

I have played all the Kingdom Hearts game and I thought they were wonderful. I played with them all the time and Nomura just he just made a great game that just blew my mind. Kh1 great, KH COM kinda got riduculous, KH2 wonderful. When I heard about this game I just screamed. I wanted this game so much.

Story 9/10

I like the story it tells about roxas obviously. It's fairly short though in my opinion, but it's still enjoyable.
Also new character, not telling though. Plays an important role in the game. Kinda tells about the other Organization XIII characters. I think this story took play near the end of KH1.

Game Play 8/10

I believe if you played this the first time, you would give this score a 10. But, it's exactly the same as all the other ones except CoM. Basically, you just hit stuff and use magic a little. It gets fairly boring.Also when you get to play as other characters, interesting but not good enough to give me a 9.Some characters were thought to be strong but were weak. Also getting experiance points is a nuisance because I kept redoing the same mission over and over again.Overall the gameplay was enjoyable.

Sound/Music 9/10

I think the voice acting was incredible for the DS. I don't think any other game has good voice acting as this one.But this was only in cinematic cut scenes. In some non-cinematic cut scenes you hear a chuckle or laugh good timing though. Music, well I like it but it was in the other kingdom hearts games so it was old and boring somewhat, I still loved it though.

Graphics 10/10

Amazing great for the DS. I thought because it was in 3D it would start to pixelize and stuff. But it didn't it was amazing. I was amazed by it but I think pretty soon these graphics are gonna be nothing compared to other games later on.

Multiplayer 6/10

Well the multiplayer wasn't that great because it wasn't WIFI. So I was stuck playing it with my brother. Also it was only missions from the story only. I thought it would be like new co-op missions and stuff.

Pros
+Graphics are amazing
+Organization XIII
+Story

Cons
-Not that much multiplayer
-Just slashing around

Overall, it was a great game you should buy it now, because if your a fan of the KH series this should have been CoM.
9/10

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/26/09

Game Release: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (US, 09/29/09)