Review by spyman201

"What happened while Roxas was with the the Organization XIII?"

Introduction- This is my first time making a review so don't get mad if there are some few mistakes in this review. Now that I have said that lets start this review. The Kingdom Hearts series have been a very good series right from the start and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is no exception. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is about what happens while Roxas is with the Organization XIII and how he becomes best friends with Axel.

Gameplay- Here is what everybody loves about the Kingdom Hearts series. The Gameplay is the same as Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, not like Chain of memories where you meet a heartless and then you go to a different scene to fight them. Also there is a new system called a limit break. When you are in low health, use the limit break and you start to do fast and strong attacks and its pretty nice.There is a new panel character building system that I personally liked. You can put anything to help create and improve Roxas. The only problem is the repetition. You are always doing the same type of missions and the camera angle. Sometimes the camera angle gets in the way when you are attacking or moving around.

Story- Another element that the fans like in the Kingdom Hearts series. I will admit that the story at first a bit boring and repetitive but halfway through the game the story gets interesting and emotional too. You finally get to understand some things that you didn't understand before in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Graphics/Sound- The graphics here are amazing for the DS. The fights are all 3d and in some scenes the graphics get better and there is some voice acting in some of the scenes too. The music in the game is the same as the other Kingdom Heart games. They still have the yells when they are fighting too. Overall it is pretty good since it is on the DS.

Replayability- It takes about 25-30 hours to just finish the story. After you beat the story there are still a lot of things to do. For example you can play with your friends and do all the missions with them. Or you can complete challenges. I can honestly say that there is a lot more to do once you beat the story mode.

Final Recommendation- This game is worth buying for, not only because of the story, but because there is so much more you can do after you beat the game. I would recommend this game to anyone.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 07/23/10

Game Release: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (US, 09/29/09)