Question from kirbychanie

How do I get Jake?

This is in chapter 11?????
Where you also unlock Linde??? (a mage)

I think that was her name......

Valter5118 answered:

On Chapter 11, visit all the homes in the village until you come across a red haired girl that particularly talks about Jake, once you do so, have Caeda talk to Jake. Be sure you can make it to him in one turn because Ballisticians can easily defeat Pegasus knights.
In the village inside the town you also get Linde, similar to Merric but with a higher luck and resistance growth.

Jake is good but not as good overall as Beck, which you get in a later chapter.
4 0

Answers

flamedevil8 answered:

Jake i'm still uncertain Linde is in the village in the bottom corner of the map in chapter 11 you have to visit the village with marth and she joins you.
0 1

Trizan answered:

Just to add on to what Valter said, Caeda, unless she has been promoted and can fly far enough, CAN NOT make it in one turn (at least I don't see how she could) so you could just class change her for that chapter (I usually do since she caps speed and skill early as a Peg knight personally) that way she wont die in one shot from his Balista.
3 0

yoyoyoyrlozer answered:

Caeda can't reach Jake in 1 turn as a pegasus knight, so he will kill her. I suggest teleporting her close enough to talk to him after you've killed the other ballasticians.
0 0

The_Akatsuki5 answered:

Ok, to unlock Linde you go to the village with Marth and she joins you.
To get Jake go to the town right next to the water on the right side and there should be some girl talking about Jake, then you can talk to Jake with Caeda and he'll join.
In terms of getting Caeda there, if you didn't promote her then she should be able to dodge the Arrowspate anyway (it was 50% or so for me personally) or just use the Warp staff.
0 0