Question from dgrayman69

How do I beat the last boss?

How do you beat the last boss without usin warp and crap like that what units should i use?

From: ThunderManDS 5 years ago

Anything that damages the boss more than what he heals is sufficient for killing him. Tiki and Nagi deal 40+, Marth with Falchion's not bad either.

Other units I'd recommend would be Snipers or anyone with a great indirect attack weapon such as Gradius to attack the boss from 2 spaces away as long as they're able to live through one round of combat (assuming you want that character alive). You can use Recover staff on that indirect attacker without putting your healer at risk so it goes without saying that units like Swordmasters would only be useful to deliver the final blow since you're opening him to a counterattack on the player phase and another attack on the enemy phase if the Swordmaster's attack won't kill the boss.

Anyone with an A-rank weapon or Marth with Falchion should be able to beat him. If you went to Chapter 24x, then the manakete you get there can one-round him. Wear him down with a ranged weapon (forged Longbow would work very well, since he can't counter it; Parthia works too) and have someone else move in for the kill.

Use the dragon girl for all dragons with her divine stone and marth and one other strong person to take out everything else.

marth or a Holy Dragon (Tiki or Nagi) work fine but make sure that should you choose to use marth, that all swarm and ballista wielders are dead or you could be getting game over faster than you might think

Marth can oneround the boss if he can double. Because if Marth has around 15-16 STR, he can deal 30 damage per hit to Meduith.

The first time I went through the game I made marth one of my best units. He had:

25 STR
0 MAG
20 SKILL
25 SPD
27 LCK
16 DEF
2 RES

I beat the final level in one turn because I had 2 warp staffs, I warped gotoh over and had him kill the manakete next to the boss, and warped marth up and marth owned him with a critical.

By the end of the game, your team should be able to kill it. I found that marth with Falchion did a lot of damage. The trick is to kill him as soon as possible once you're able to so that he can't recover or counter-attack.

Snipers with longbows also help.