Question from TheShadowEmblem

Chapter 15: I cant defeat Gharnef?

Ok i know you face him in chapter 23 but i have no warp, so pretty much what do i do?

Also could I use less then 16 units, i can use my units that can go across the water and get there without dyin?

From: aidan230 5 years ago

I am sorry to say this, but a good idea is to use one to the pegisi sisters to distract garnef, they might or might not survive cuz of average RES, but without warp there is no other way.

Simply use someone with a high resistance to stand on the bridge. If they get hurt badly, swap them out for someone else, then heal them. He leaves soon, then the rest is easy.

Just wait he leaves in about 5 turns

You can't kill him yet, but you can avoid him .
Set the game to show his area of attack (Just press A on him)
and avoid that red area at all times, go up past the small island and have a unit with a high number move, make sure he follows the unit left on the small island, this will stall.
He should leave by the time he leaves the small island if you've done it correctly

Yu also could ignore him and focus on the left side of the screen.

If you still have warp and if you're marth is really good and has his rapier and the item that allows him not to lose its uses then warp marth to the top where the castle is and have him kill the person guarding there.Then next turn just seize it and win.

I hid along the back of the board (worked for me). Wonce gharnf leaves the rest of the levelis easy

Have a mage prepared and send him/her to face gharnef as a staller without the dead part.
just watch out for the wyverns.

At this point there is no way to kill Gharnef im afraid so i recomend keeping to the bottom corner of the screen with a mage to stall as someone said earlier