How do I upgrade the Forest Sprite Enchantments?

1. Is there a specific series of events that I need to complete to get access to the medium/large enchantments, or is it just based off of how many gifts you give each individual Sprite, or what?

User Info: Leviathan79

Leviathan79 - 7 years ago
    I've been giving gifts to the purple one every day for about 2 seasons now, and I get a music note every time, so I know he likes it. I send him on enchantments every chance I get, but he's still the only one. What else do I need to do?

User Info: Leviathan79

Leviathan79 - 7 years ago

1. To upgrade Harvest Sprite enchantments, you have to give the Sprites presents so that more sprites will come to the island. Each next level of enchantment (small --> medium --> large) has a greater number of sprites that you need of that specific color.
    Go to the enchantment page to see how many sprites you need for the next level of enchantment.

Good luck,
    Charla

User Info: chocoIatte

chocoIatte - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Talk to at least one Sprite of each color daily and give them a gift. Sending them out on Enchantments is also crucial to getting more, which will let you use better Enchantments.

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx - 7 years ago 1 0