Question from fvpisdaman

Where can I find another (yellow wonderful)?

I already bought 1 yellow wonderful from chen and im on my 2nd year in spring. i just planted my rice and used my yellow wonderful on the hoe. i need to get a yellow wonderful on the sickle but its been like 2 game weeks and chen still hasnt put another 1 in there? or is there a way to take it off the hoe and put it on the sickle? thank you

abcynthia answered:

The stones you have set in your tools aren't there permanently: you can have them moved to other tools easily. Talk to Charlie and you can remove the yellow stone from your hoe and then you can put it in your sickle.

Chen will never replace the three wonderful stones that you can buy at the beginning of the game. He may have new ones for sale during the winter, but it's kind of random. Wonderful stones are easier to earn from festivals or by reaching the bottom of the mine later in the game (for specific colours).

If you want more information about "Chen's Winter Wonderfuls", go to the Sunshine Islands board page, scroll to the bottom and type it into the search field. There is a topic there that describes how it works in more detail. (Links can't be posted here.)

Good luck!
0 0