For Lego Batman cheats it says go 2 main menu is that when your in the game where it says resume,extras,options an exit?

1. I need help on the cheats

User Info: blondey18

blondey18 - 6 years ago
    Regarding my answer (the one that starts with "...What the fudge.") , I apologize for how mean it was. I forgot to log out a few days ago, and I guess my older brother decided to be a jerk. That was not me.

User Info: To4oo4

To4oo4 - 5 months ago

Answers

1. No it is in the screen where it says new game load game etc hope i helped.

User Info: rathalos1234567

rathalos1234567 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. When you boot up the game,& it shows the
    New game
    Load game
    etc.
    That's the main menu
    PS.on my version the cheats only last one play(as in when i turn on the game-when i turn it off)

User Info: nivek96

nivek96 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. ...What the fudge. If you don't even understand proper grammar, I can only guess what you're trying to ask. Due to this, the answer will most likely be inaccurate... Oh, you're so idiotic that you don't even know that THE MAIN MENU IS THE ****ING MAIN MENU!!! THE MAIN MENU IS THE MENU THAT IS SHOWN WHEN YOU START THE GAME, HENCE THE NAME "MAIN MENU"!!!

User Info: To4oo4

To4oo4 - 5 months ago 0 0
  4. Yes, it is referring to the menu that has those options.

User Info: To4oo4

To4oo4 - 5 months ago 0 0