(What is the best partner pokemon?)

1. Which has the best move?

User Info: kakashi62597

kakashi62597 - 7 years ago

1. Lol shieldon pachirisu hippopotas gible snover are the best ones unlessyou care about hit points alot

User Info: sam493

sam493 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It really is a matter of your own opinion - most people argue (and I agree) its either Shieldon or Pachirisu. Shieldon stops them attacking whereas Pachirisu stops them moving at all...but it can be harder for a beginner to use.

User Info: Chaet_legend

Chaet_legend - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. Of course it's shieldon even though pachirisu is good his poke assist time is too short

User Info: metakaiser10

metakaiser10 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. I personally think it's sheildon because then it stop the pokemon from attacking but doesn't defeat the purpose by making it too easy

User Info: elsbeth1

elsbeth1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Shieldon

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. I think it's dark or electric

User Info: mudkip77

mudkip77 - 7 years ago 2 0
  6. Machop's is good.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. That is an opinion. In my opinion, Shieldon, with the Steel PokeAssist, is the best, as he is easy to charge, and doesn't allow the target to attack, extremely useful in capturing Rigigigas, the final Pokemon in the Almia Browser.

User Info: Varil_Rools

Varil_Rools - 7 years ago 1 1
  8. Electric assist and steel are godly. ghost is not too shabby since the target can be hit lots of times with the tired condition. whilst dark is a defensive assist. it removes mud puddles and other hazards.

User Info: alton603

alton603 - 7 years ago 2 0
  9. Pachirisu- i think he is best because without him i wouldnt have beaton the game i mean cmon sheildon you have to flick gravel or something!

User Info: happyspartans

happyspartans - 7 years ago 2 0
  10. Electric assist and steel are good, ice is really nice to use. The starter partner is ... Pachirisu because is good for hard boss and can stop move, or you can caught another electric pokemo in some area.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 2 0
  11. Craindus (the rock dino ting) he filcks dirt at open to increase freindship to get pokemon while they r useing hard to get around attacks

User Info: pokeking111

pokeking111 - 7 years ago 2 0
  12. Really it depends on you and what you like. i like fire, fires for me.

User Info: hartalan

hartalan - 7 years ago 2 0
  13. ITS Shieldon

User Info: Camble01

Camble01 - 7 years ago 0 2
  14. I personally keep piplup with me, but only because I love piplups. Otherwise, the best to keep with you is shieldon.

User Info: jwolfe340

jwolfe340 - 7 years ago 0 2
  15. I think my favorite and best partner is Cranidos!

User Info: mattel98

mattel98 - 7 years ago 0 1
  16. Imo, and apparently a lot others,
    Is Pachirusu (Sp?) and Sheildon,
    Both have similar effect, but there is a trade off.
    Sheildon, at its largest size, does more damage then pach., but it does not stop moving, but can't attack
    While with Pachisuru. It will stop moving and attacking, making it easier to capture,
    Helpful for larger pokemon.

User Info: Protoalex2006

Protoalex2006 - 7 years ago 1 0
  17. It all depends on your style. Test out all of them and decide which one you like the best.

User Info: Kibuto

Kibuto - 7 years ago 0 0
  18. The best one is the one you can use the best.

User Info: shadowrazr98

shadowrazr98 - 7 years ago 0 0