?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Celebi in this game?

1. And where/when do u get each 1?

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago
    No, Riolu doesn't count as a legendary. Legendary Pokemon r Pokemon that r strong, can't b bread (except 4 Manaphy) , & especially, u can only get 1 in a game (examples of SOME legendary pokemon: Celebi, Regice, Mew, Deoxis, Articuno, Dialga, Manaphy, Ho-oh, ect). Thanks 4 ur help though!

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago
    So does that mean that u CAN catch Darkrai in this game without an event?

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago
    also, where do u get Cresselia & Heatran?

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 7 years ago
    Thank you all for being so patient; I forgot I made this question, then when I just found it, I realized I asked the wrong question; I'm sorry.

My REAL questions are:
    -How do you get Mew and Manaphy in this game (as in being able to transfer them to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)?

-What's the difference between a special mission, and a secret mission (which one is only for events?)?

-Can you get Celebi (in the same way as before: transferable to Pearl/Diamond/Platinum)?
    -If so, how do you get it?

-Is there a way to transfer Pokemon to the Platinum version?

*I know that if the only way to acquire Mew, Celebi, or Manaphy is an event and the event is over, then I can't get them (I just wanted to see if I could get them without one).

I also have these identical questions for the "Pokemon Ranger" game and it's called: ?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Manaphy & Mew in this game?

Once again, I'm sorry it took me a while to get back, and I messed up these questions.

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 6 years ago
    What I mean by "which is which", is there are 2 types of events:
    Special misson
    Secret mission
    What is the difference between the two?
    I thought a special mission was a Pokemon transfered from an event, and a secret mission was something you unlock after you beat the game.
    If these definitions are correct, which definition goes to which word?

Thank you so much, Mi10tic_Fan! I've finally had my Q's answered! I understood EXACTALLY what you said from you last post and I thank you again.

Other than the question I asked you in the beginning of this post, can you please tell me the answers to the SAME questions you just answered, only for the game "Pokemon Ranger"? If you don't feel comfortable answering this Q here, I do have another question I made called " ?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Manaphy & Mew in this game? " that you can post there.

Once you've answered these questions, I'll FINALLY be able to close this question, and have your post as the answer!

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 6 years ago
    Once again, thank you for all your help, Mi10tic_Fan.
    Huh... now all I have to do is ask these questions for the new Pokemon Ranger, Tracks of Light (i think it's called).
    So far, it seems the only way to get (without cheating) an English Mew is to get "My Pokemon Ranch", Manaphy by "Pokemon Ranger", & Celebi is knowhere to be found. :(

User Info: PokeZeldaFF_Inc

PokeZeldaFF_Inc - 6 years ago

1. Oh well, another answer...

1. You can't get Mew in Shadows of Almia. For Manaphy, you must get the event through Wifi. As soon as you finish the mission, you can transfer it to your DPPt games.

2. Which is which? I don't get that... those two are the same to me, people use lots of phrases these days.

3. You can capture Celebi, but you can't transfer it to DPPt.

4. Well for Shadows of Almia, I think you can transfer the Manaphy Egg to Platinum.

Hope that helps

User Info: Mi10tic_Fan

Mi10tic_Fan - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I do not know where hardly any legendary pokemon are. (if riolu counts as legendary, but he is in the almia castle). I haven't got that far.

User Info: superyoshi63

superyoshi63 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. There ain't more catchable legendaries (if you don't count Cresselia, Heatran and Darkrai) in this game. If you want to catch more then wait for the events. It allows you to catch Dialga/Palkia, Shaymin, Darkrai (and even activating its special ability), and the Manaphy Egg. Special for Darkrai and Manaphy Egg, you can transfer it to your DP game.

User Info: Mi10tic_Fan

Mi10tic_Fan - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Creselia is in haruba desert in hippowdon temple and heatran is in boyle volcano hope i helped ! u can only catch them in the plot when u need to find the 3 gems there is also regigigas and lucario (if u count him )

User Info: geevi5

geevi5 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. There are Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Cressalia(which CAN be caught after the game is done), Lucario(dunno if he can be caught), Heatran(can be caught), and Froslass, which can be caught.

User Info: Lady_Alessia

Lady_Alessia - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You can find Cressalia and Heatran in that coliseeum place, and you can find (and catch) Darkrai at the top of the tall building (can't remember name) but I can't remember if it sticks around. Also, listen to Lady_Alessia for the ones I missed.

User Info: dragongirl97

dragongirl97 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. The Legendary Pokemon in this game are: Celebi (only for one quest), Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Dialga (special mission), Palkia (special mission), Heatran (boss, one time only), Regigigas (boss, unlimited battles, cannot follow you), Cresselia (boss, one time only), and Darkrai (boss, unlimited rematches/special mission, cannot follow you).

User Info: AnimeLaotoru

AnimeLaotoru - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. There's Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Darkrai, Celebi, Cresselia, Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy and Regigas. Hope this helps! Oh, and you can find Manaphy, Dialga, and Palkia, in the special missions on Ranger Net. You can capture Regirock, Regice, Registeel and Regigas after you finish the game. Other ones, are bosses, except for Celebi.

User Info: sakura_haruno42

sakura_haruno42 - 6 years ago 0 0