Question from PokeZeldaFF_Inc

?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Celebi in this game?

And where/when do u get each 1?

PokeZeldaFF_Inc provided additional details:

No, Riolu doesn't count as a legendary. Legendary Pokemon r Pokemon that r strong, can't b bread (except 4 Manaphy) , & especially, u can only get 1 in a game (examples of SOME legendary pokemon: Celebi, Regice, Mew, Deoxis, Articuno, Dialga, Manaphy, Ho-oh, ect). Thanks 4 ur help though!

So does that mean that u CAN catch Darkrai in this game without an event?

also, where do u get Cresselia & Heatran?

Thank you all for being so patient; I forgot I made this question, then when I just found it, I realized I asked the wrong question; I'm sorry.

My REAL questions are:
-How do you get Mew and Manaphy in this game (as in being able to transfer them to Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)?

-What's the difference between a special mission, and a secret mission (which one is only for events?)?

-Can you get Celebi (in the same way as before: transferable to Pearl/Diamond/Platinum)?
-If so, how do you get it?

-Is there a way to transfer Pokemon to the Platinum version?

*I know that if the only way to acquire Mew, Celebi, or Manaphy is an event and the event is over, then I can't get them (I just wanted to see if I could get them without one).

I also have these identical questions for the "Pokemon Ranger" game and it's called: ?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Manaphy & Mew in this game?

Once again, I'm sorry it took me a while to get back, and I messed up these questions.

What I mean by "which is which", is there are 2 types of events:
Special misson
Secret mission
What is the difference between the two?
I thought a special mission was a Pokemon transfered from an event, and a secret mission was something you unlock after you beat the game.
If these definitions are correct, which definition goes to which word?

Thank you so much, Mi10tic_Fan! I've finally had my Q's answered! I understood EXACTALLY what you said from you last post and I thank you again.

Other than the question I asked you in the beginning of this post, can you please tell me the answers to the SAME questions you just answered, only for the game "Pokemon Ranger"? If you don't feel comfortable answering this Q here, I do have another question I made called " ?Do u find any other legendary Pokemon other than Manaphy & Mew in this game? " that you can post there.

Once you've answered these questions, I'll FINALLY be able to close this question, and have your post as the answer!

Once again, thank you for all your help, Mi10tic_Fan.
Huh... now all I have to do is ask these questions for the new Pokemon Ranger, Tracks of Light (i think it's called).
So far, it seems the only way to get (without cheating) an English Mew is to get "My Pokemon Ranch", Manaphy by "Pokemon Ranger", & Celebi is knowhere to be found. :(

Mi10tic_Fan answered:

Oh well, another answer...

1. You can't get Mew in Shadows of Almia. For Manaphy, you must get the event through Wifi. As soon as you finish the mission, you can transfer it to your DPPt games.

2. Which is which? I don't get that... those two are the same to me, people use lots of phrases these days.

3. You can capture Celebi, but you can't transfer it to DPPt.

4. Well for Shadows of Almia, I think you can transfer the Manaphy Egg to Platinum.

Hope that helps
0 0

Answers

superyoshi63 answered:

I do not know where hardly any legendary pokemon are. (if riolu counts as legendary, but he is in the almia castle). I haven't got that far.
0 2

Mi10tic_Fan answered:

There ain't more catchable legendaries (if you don't count Cresselia, Heatran and Darkrai) in this game. If you want to catch more then wait for the events. It allows you to catch Dialga/Palkia, Shaymin, Darkrai (and even activating its special ability), and the Manaphy Egg. Special for Darkrai and Manaphy Egg, you can transfer it to your DP game.
0 0

geevi5 answered:

Creselia is in haruba desert in hippowdon temple and heatran is in boyle volcano hope i helped ! u can only catch them in the plot when u need to find the 3 gems there is also regigigas and lucario (if u count him )
0 0

Lady_Alessia answered:

There are Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas, Cressalia(which CAN be caught after the game is done), Lucario(dunno if he can be caught), Heatran(can be caught), and Froslass, which can be caught.
0 0

dragongirl97 answered:

You can find Cressalia and Heatran in that coliseeum place, and you can find (and catch) Darkrai at the top of the tall building (can't remember name) but I can't remember if it sticks around. Also, listen to Lady_Alessia for the ones I missed.
0 0

AnimeLaotoru answered:

The Legendary Pokemon in this game are: Celebi (only for one quest), Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Dialga (special mission), Palkia (special mission), Heatran (boss, one time only), Regigigas (boss, unlimited battles, cannot follow you), Cresselia (boss, one time only), and Darkrai (boss, unlimited rematches/special mission, cannot follow you).
0 0

sakura_haruno42 answered:

There's Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Darkrai, Celebi, Cresselia, Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy and Regigas. Hope this helps! Oh, and you can find Manaphy, Dialga, and Palkia, in the special missions on Ranger Net. You can capture Regirock, Regice, Registeel and Regigas after you finish the game. Other ones, are bosses, except for Celebi.
0 0

When can I find all of the legendary pokemon? Where are they? Open zaya6
Legendary pokemon? Answered mariofan110
How do I find Celebi after completing all the quests? Open Ud_the_Imp
Where is Celebi? Open SuperLink9
Celebi won't stop? Answered PokemonRanger14