Where can I find the Perplexing Paw?

1. Im on chapter four where you have to find the 5 items for Dr. F, i have four but there is one i cannot find at all, I need the Perplexing Paw.

User Info: PukingPug

PukingPug - 8 years ago

1. Just build many houses then talk to them. If you have answered the unkown people correctly, they may give you the perplexing paw.

User Info: miko116

miko116 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Get Bronze in every Mini game including the Easy Normal Hard parts,

User Info: Eatingyoursocks

Eatingyoursocks - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I just got a bronze in the kayak game and received the Perplexing Paw. I also just finished giving Tim all the pictures. I have NOT gotten a metal in the tennis game or the ski jump game so I don't think getting a metal in all the mini games is what is required to get the Perplexing Paw.

User Info: lmartinez0609

lmartinez0609 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. you have to get a bronze medal or silver or gold then you would be rewarded the PERPLEXING PAW [thats how i got it]

User Info: Tori_is_mah_nam

Tori_is_mah_nam - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Im sry I forgot to put the game for the answer I put above!!
    you have to play the kayak game

User Info: Tori_is_mah_nam

Tori_is_mah_nam - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. As far as I know, get a bronze on all the mini-games. (This doesn't include the balloon mini-game.) Also, you need to help out Dean. I got the Perplexing Paw from Johnny after helping Dean.

User Info: brokendwarf

brokendwarf - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. Oh yeah, you only need to get a bronze on easy for the mini-games. (I think)

User Info: brokendwarf

brokendwarf - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. All you have to do is get at least a bronze metal in the kayak mini game.(it took me 10 times to get the bronze metal, that game is hard!)

User Info: banana65

banana65 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. You don't have to get a medal in any other mini-game, i didn't get any of the animals either; you only have to beat 55 seconds in kayaking. it took me once to do it- but it is hard!

User Info: charlottex

charlottex - 7 years ago 1 1
  9. Can anyone tell me where to find the polor bear and the pig?

User Info: Damian501

Damian501 - 7 years ago 0 1
  10. WOOHOO!! Thanks evryone i got the perplexing paw!!

User Info: Damian501

Damian501 - 7 years ago 0 1