Where do you find Mecha-Dog?

1. I can't find him anywhere!!! I have searched in every part of the map and just everywhere!!!!!!!! Please help me!!!
    Thank you.

User Info: haydi128

haydi128 - 7 years ago
    I looked in both of those places and still can't find him!!!! Do you know what time of day it was?????

User Info: irenekonsch

irenekonsch - 7 years ago
    I think you have to do something else before you can find mecha dog by the ski lift because i can't see him! Was it an afternoon?

User Info: Wipcreampuff

Wipcreampuff - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Warning: SPOILERS ahead...

The first time he is sent out by Dr. F he will go to the Zoo. Look by the crocodile/alligator.

The second time, he will wind up near the ski jump.

User Info: starknight75

starknight75 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to the zoo and you get a cut screen of the dog with a gator. they will run off. go into the cage and go down the laddar.

User Info: ErosHypnos

ErosHypnos - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I actually haven't played this game in a long long time so I was really confused on how to find him as well yet I found him in the mountains at night near the ski lift. I hope that helps a lot ;0

User Info: Stephie_cat812

Stephie_cat812 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. You go to the zoo and after that go into the aligater cage. Go down the latter. Find ur way through and that's how u beat the game I think

User Info: MayorKarissa99

MayorKarissa99 - 2 years ago 0 0