Question from haydi128

Where do you find Mecha-Dog?

I can't find him anywhere!!! I have searched in every part of the map and just everywhere!!!!!!!! Please help me!!!
Thank you.

irenekonsch asked for clarification:

I looked in both of those places and still can't find him!!!! Do you know what time of day it was?????

Wipcreampuff asked for clarification:

I think you have to do something else before you can find mecha dog by the ski lift because i can't see him! Was it an afternoon?

starknight75 answered:

Warning: SPOILERS ahead...

The first time he is sent out by Dr. F he will go to the Zoo. Look by the crocodile/alligator.

The second time, he will wind up near the ski jump.
0 0

ErosHypnos answered:

Go to the zoo and you get a cut screen of the dog with a gator. they will run off. go into the cage and go down the laddar.
0 0

Stephie_cat812 answered:

I actually haven't played this game in a long long time so I was really confused on how to find him as well yet I found him in the mountains at night near the ski lift. I hope that helps a lot ;0
0 0

MayorKarissa99 answered:

You go to the zoo and after that go into the aligater cage. Go down the latter. Find ur way through and that's how u beat the game I think
0 0

Where can I find the parts for Mecha-Dog? Open ZeroIsDeath
Where is mecha dog? Answered banana65
Mecha-Dog? Answered brokendwarf
Where is Mecha-Dog after the cutscene on the zoo? Answered jonnysniperoo
Wheres Mecha Dog after the UFO scene? Open Bryttanie