How do I solve case 5 query 2?

1. in case 5 on query 2 I hit a snag. I am drawing/entering the right answer according to the witness' testimony--drawing a line between the west and east gates, and yet I keep being told it's wrong. I have also tried multiple ways to interpret the testimony, and I still am told I'm wrong. What I'm doing is also in line with the walkthrough I found online, which was right up to that point. I don't know what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing to correct it.
    Apparently I am either interpreting the testimony incorrectly or I am drawing the answer wrong, and I don't know which it is.
    Can anyone out there help me with this? Is there something wrong with my game or am I just being totally stupid and missing something blatantly obvious to everyone else?

User Info: jerusalemlover

jerusalemlover - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I had to try drawing the line several times. I kept moving a centimeter or so each time and finally the game accepted my line. It was frustrating!

User Info: OldGamerMom

OldGamerMom - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. maybe your doing it to the wrong gate otte's Testimony said and I quote i was late for dinner i was in a rush i was walking (jogging almost) to red gate to yellow gate.

User Info: Amuchan124

Amuchan124 - 7 years ago 0 0