How do i get to make my own level?

1. I got to the hall of heros but i dont know where to go to build my own level.

User Info: xoz444

xoz444 - 7 years ago

1. If you go to the left of the hall of heros you will go to a graveyard based area. When you go outside goto the southright to see three gavestones. They says "Here Lies Wi-Fi mode" "Here Lies City Build Mode" and "Here lies Vehicle Build Mode"

I wish I could build a city T_T

User Info: Codinator

Codinator - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Ummm...
    Sorry to say, but no matter where you go, you CAN'T make your own level (sorry, I wish I could make my own too but...)

User Info: Kirbyfreak411

Kirbyfreak411 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You cant unfortunately; its as simple as that. They likely just said that is to tempt and torture us with things we want but will likely never have :(.
    OR
    Some ideas they had to put in the game but found it to much work to do. Ether way I hope the make another game like this, but actually give us the ability to build all the things we want >.<!

User Info: Mega_pikmin

Mega_pikmin - 7 years ago 0 0