Question from Thewest

How do I get the glyph by the strong wind?

There is a very strong wind by a glyph in the Tymeo Mountain area and I tried to get the glyph but I can't. What should I do to get the glyph?

effin_ninjas answered:

Don't you have to hold UP to absorb glyphs?
2 0

Answers

hyde_ist answered:

Use the magnet on the very top where the glyph is then try to get yourself thrown right at the edge on the right side. It should be take long enough to get the glyph.
2 0

Jayar answered:

Make sure not to propel yourself too far, but just enough to have you at the edge. This way, as soon as you're propelled (let go), you can begin holding up and absorb the glyph just in time.
1 0

KyuNightwing answered:

Using Magnes, try to launch yourself so Shanoa is at the very tip of the right side. Immediately hold DOWN and hope you absorb the glyph before you get pushed off.
0 1

ToshiroUmezawa answered:

Check "how to obtain glyph pneuma"
0 2

kotoyumu answered:

From what KyuNightwing said also equip the ring item " Hanged Man Ring " it allows you to recover from jumps quickly so when you launch yourself from using magnes you will recover quick enough to hold up and absorb glyph before you even fall off!
1 0

Xynon answered:

Nah, just pull a little w/ magnes, pointed slightly at the ground. Shanoa will just slide to the edge. Don't wait for her to stop: let go of magnes and immediately press up to start absorbing.
0 0

kazecam answered:

Tower ring
0 0

lockheart80 answered:

I tried Tower Ring, it doesn't work at all.
0 0

How do I get the Praries Glyph? Answered YMARTINEZ3
How do I get the Sapiens Fio glyph? Answered Kais2
Is it just me? Glyph Helms? Answered dourid
Glyph In The Monastery? Answered eragon4444
Please, help with a glyph combo? Answered joe_madara