How do I get the glyph by the strong wind?

1. There is a very strong wind by a glyph in the Tymeo Mountain area and I tried to get the glyph but I can't. What should I do to get the glyph?

User Info: Thewest

Thewest - 8 years ago

1. Don't you have to hold UP to absorb glyphs?

User Info: effin_ninjas

effin_ninjas - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Use the magnet on the very top where the glyph is then try to get yourself thrown right at the edge on the right side. It should be take long enough to get the glyph.

User Info: hyde_ist

hyde_ist - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. Make sure not to propel yourself too far, but just enough to have you at the edge. This way, as soon as you're propelled (let go), you can begin holding up and absorb the glyph just in time.

User Info: Jayar

Jayar - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Using Magnes, try to launch yourself so Shanoa is at the very tip of the right side. Immediately hold DOWN and hope you absorb the glyph before you get pushed off.

User Info: KyuNightwing

KyuNightwing - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Check "how to obtain glyph pneuma"

User Info: ToshiroUmezawa

ToshiroUmezawa - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. From what KyuNightwing said also equip the ring item " Hanged Man Ring " it allows you to recover from jumps quickly so when you launch yourself from using magnes you will recover quick enough to hold up and absorb glyph before you even fall off!

User Info: kotoyumu

kotoyumu - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Nah, just pull a little w/ magnes, pointed slightly at the ground. Shanoa will just slide to the edge. Don't wait for her to stop: let go of magnes and immediately press up to start absorbing.

User Info: Xynon

Xynon - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Tower ring

User Info: kazecam

kazecam - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I tried Tower Ring, it doesn't work at all.

User Info: lockheart80

lockheart80 - 7 years ago 0 0