Question from phoenixwynd
Glyph in Tymeo Mountain?
I'm trying to figure out how to get the wing looking glyph in tymeo mountains, but the wind keeps blowing me off before I can get it. Does anyone know how to get it?
Top Voted Answer
use magnes to push against the wind by throwing yourself against it,but try to hit the right edge as much as possible without falling off,and start absorbing.you should be able to get it before falling off the edge.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You dont need tower ring. I got mine without it. Just gotta time the magnes right
Time the top magnet so that you throw yourself to the right at the very edge then hold up, no need for any other glyphs or equipment
Its a little tricky, you use magnes to use the magnet to pull a little to the left so you end up thrown farthest right without falling then immeadiatly push up
To summarize and clarify the other answers:
1. Use Magnes to latch onto the magnet point at the very top (ABOVE the glyph).
2. Pull yourself as far left as you can.
3. Pull yourself slightly upwards and quickly release. The idea is to fling yourself to the right, and slightly downwards, so that you land at the far right edge of the platform.
4. Hold up. If you timed it right, you'll have just enough time to absorb the glyph before you are blown off the platform.
5. The Tower Ring does not help at all. Its effect was poorly translated and has no effect on the wind. Rather, the Tower Ring stops you from flinching when hit by most enemy attacks.
6. On the other hand, the Hanged Man Ring from Dracula's Castle does help. It eliminates the "lag time" when you hit the ground (i.e., when Shanoa is stuck in a crouch), and thus gives you more time to absorb the glyph. However, you can get the glyph without the Hanged Man Ring - it just takes more precise timing.
THE ONLY THING YOU ALL SEEM TO MISS is to equip the "Hanged Man" RING; which gives you the ability to recover fast from falling (after using the magnes) so you can have enough time to absorb that glyph.
*unlsees you want that glyph before reaching the last* stage of the game, where the ring i mention above is (which isn't that great nor necsesary ).
Hanged man Ring is not necessary, and it is foolish to wait that long, considering the Pneuma glyph loses it's usefulness after the Ruselka fight.
There are two ways to get this glyph. It's called Pneuma. It's really not that important of a glyph unless you're going for 100% glyph rate.
The first method is the hardest. Go to the top platform and use Magnes to attach to the diode above the glyph. That was the easy part
The hard part is timing the pull JUST RIGHT. I find it easiest to hold down the LEFT button and letting go of the Back Glyph button (the one you have Magnes set to.) Hold down the UP button as soon as you let go, and if you have timed it right, Shanoa will begin absorbing the glyph early enough to complete it before she falls.
The second method is the easiest. Leave the glyph alone until you get to Dracula's Castle. You can find the "Hanged Man Ring" somewhere in there. Use a map from the FAQ or Guides.
Once equipped, this ring eliminates the hang time from landing. By the time you get the ring, you should have the Double Jump. So:
Go back to the top diode, use Magnes to attach to it. Launch Shanoa and double-jump back onto the very edge of the platform and immediately hold the UP button to absorb the glyph.
Method One: Time your Magnes launch right, don't pull Shanoa back all the way.
Method Two: Get the Hanged Man Ring from Dracula's Castle. Equip it and double jump in case Shanoa falls off the right edge of the platform after launching.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.