Question from eaglefeather2

How do i unshackle spirits?

I heard somewhere that its possible to unbind them. How do i do it?

Nekoshi4 answered:

You can't unshackle them until chapter 11 and only if their CP is 3800 or higher. Get the CP of the spirit you want to unshackle up to a high level and then go to your bed and rest. When you wake up, you should have a cutscene. Repeat until all your spirits are unshackled. To raise a spirit's CP, use them as your primary spirit and use the hint button like crazy. Also, use their spirit magic a lot. Go to someplace where you can refill MP easily and just blast away.
1 0

Akikochou answered:

Working off of what Nekoshi4 wrote, you also have to answer all of the New World questions. I didn't do this at first and I wasn't able to unshackle them, even though their CP was high enough. And you don't have to wait until chapter 11. Just until you get back the spirit that you're trying to free. For example, when you get Ur back in Chapter (7 I think), you can free him then as long as his cp is high enough and you answer the New World questions.
1 0

snoozbustrOmega answered:

Actually, their CP really only needs to be about 3600 or so... Also, I unshackled all of them in about 30-45 mins by tapping Hint->Spirit Info->Tapping anywhere->Hint->repeat...
1 0