Question from Paralt

How can I get leaf stone?

I have been digging in the UG for days, but have not gotten one yet. Is there a trick? A specific area in the UG? What do they look like? Any help most appreciated!

Paralt provided additional details:

I have the Nat Dex. I checked the serebii site, and I have picked up many items listed there as very rare, but not a single "uncommon" leaf stone. I guess I am just blessed with terrible luck. Thanks for all replies.

Answers

ApatheticIdiot answered:

According to serebii, Leaf Stones are much harder to find before you complete the Sinnoh Pokedex. So that may explain why you haven't had much luck finding one if you don't have the National yet. Otherwise, they're supposed to be uncommon, so maybe you just haven't had much luck.

This is where I got the information from, which also shows you what the stone looks like (and I do realize it says Diamond/Pearl, they didn't seem to have a different page set up for Platinum):

www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/underground.shtml
1 0

starknight75 answered:

There is no special trick to finding a Leaf Stone. There is no special area of the Underground to dig in. It's just not a very common stone. It will just take time to get one.

As to what it looks like, it is a green stone with a picture of a leaf on it.
1 0

kiittycat13 answered:

U sail up the river and see a meadow of flowers get off there and walk around intill u find a leaf stone after u beat the Pastoria gymleader by the way its in Floaroma Town (the leaf stone and the river.)
0 0

tutilun0909 answered:

Try go Underground and run around for a while!! Somehow, I get that more often atfer I get my National Pokedex!!!
0 0

tul123 answered:

I got mine Underground. But as soon as you beat Crasher Wake at the Pastoria Gym repeat the following steps:

1. Teach one of your Pokemon the HM Surf
2.Fly/Walk to Floaroma Town
3. Go onto the bridge on route 205 and use Surf on the bridge to the left
4.Follow the river to Fuego Ironworks
5.When you see flowers go on the route across Fuego Ironworks to Floaroma Meadow
6.Go up the stairs, 4 paces South,3 paces West, 6 or 7 paces South,1 pace West, 2 paces South and you'll find a Pokeball.
7.Press the A button to pick up the Pokeball and the Pokeball is a Leaf Stone.
1 0

tul123 answered:

if you go 4 or 5 paces North, 1 pace East, 8 paces North, 6 paces West, 1 pace North, 10 paces West, 1 pace South, 9 paces West, 3 paces North, 7 paces West, you will find anothe Pokeball pick it up and it will be a Miracle Seed. Keep going 20 paces South and you'll find another pokeball this one should be a rare candy. Look around more and you will soon find another pokeball this one is an Ultra ball.
0 0

Dialga0510 answered:

You go to fuego ironworks but go on the south side of the stream.There should be a square shaped piece of land.Go onto it.Go to the dark spot in the trees and you will be at Floaroma Meadow.There are a few pokeballs including a rare candy,an ultra ball, and a leaf stone to evolve eevee into leafeon.
0 0