Question from PokPoke

Good team for soul silver?

Okay so im getting my team ready for soul silver even though its not until like a month when it comes out but im just getting ready so i just need to know if this is a good team

Togekiss lvl 38 fly air slash fire blast aura sphere yes it does have serene grace

Heracross lvl 9 leer horn attack endure fury attack i just barely caught it took a while

Lapras lvl 50 hydro pump ice beam surf thunder

Tyranitar lvl 74 earthquake stone edge brick break thunderbolt

Kadabra lvl 70 shadow ball psychic psycho cut psybeam im gonna switch out psycho cut for focus blast so...

and i dont know what for a my last one... a grass type? fire type? what concerns answers etc

PokPoke provided additional details:

sorry.. im just training just when im done beating the elite four on soul silver then im gonna transfer these guys... so mean :C

PokPoke provided additional details:

Andi do you have your own website for your forum and blog?

Answers

Yami_Tantei answered:

you taught kadabra psycho cut? what's it's ATK stat?
0 3

Grass_FTW answered:

Lol cheater! you're really too lazy to catch and train yourself in soul silver?
other than togekiss, they are on the jhoto dex.
but REALLY! just train yourself with soulsilver-caught-poekmon, okay?
try:
Meganium/Typhlosion/Feraligatr
kingdra/gyarados (not if u have feraligatr)
vileplume/victreebell (not if u have meganium)
houndoom/nintales/arcanine (not if you have typhlosion, ninetales=Silver, arcanine= gold )
skarmory (soul silver) fearow or pigeot
ampharos/electabuzz/raichu
mamoswine/nidoking/steelix
0 2

andibad answered:

Grass_ftw, hu you answer no important and always . . . At heartgold, search in google? Is no solve a question, and is make new question. Like deepfrezy always create many question more than 8 and double at both game hg and ss is from grass_ftw answer. Please correct before answer and no make people create new question.
You can get togekiss at soulsilver but you must have national pokedex and shiny stone. Easy get from bug contest at national park. Or in national park have hidden place in top right park place and using rock climb, shiny stone. viola you get togekiss(can more if you breed and have lot shiny stone, you can breeding to get good ev value in togekiss, is extreme rare to get, and i now get without cheat!). Herracros can get at soulsilver, using headbutt hm from people, and using it in many tree and you get it.
Lapras , after complete find and battle with rival at dragon den, you can get in deep union cave, in water area. But after beat ef. And beat red too. I no really need started pokemon, i using for fun and make a best team from started. Okay ampharos are best one electric pokemon, pikachu is can get after you can go kanto region at viridian forest, but no at night, and rare.
Thynaritar is just heartgold in hoenn sound, but i don't know about this because i no really like.
Rapidash are good choice with many ability, and fast too.
My mascot is altaria at my own forum and blog. Anyway, you like soulsilver, and i will help you about soulsilver. And welcome register at my forum and create post and post question.
0 3

Coralinefan09 answered:

Soulsilver isn't out yet!!!!
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

But yes and you may need to upgrade the heracross though....
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

What you might need is Lugia and or Ho-Oh!
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

Try this team Miltank, Typhlosion, Maganium, Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Suicune or the other legendary dogs.
0 1

horvathgamer answered:

How about you actually post that question is the right section you lazy bum.
0 1

Deefrenzy41 answered:

ok here our the moves now
Meganium team

Meganium
BodySlam
Earthquake
SeedBomb
Toxic/Substitute

Gyrados
WaterFall
Earthquake
IceFang/Avalanch
DragonDance

Skarmory
AirSlash/Fly
NightSlash
SteelWing
RockSlide

Ninetails
Nastyplot
EnergyBall
Flamethrower
Psychic

Mamoswine
Earthquake
Avalanch
StoneEdge
Return
0 0

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Typhlosion team:

Typhlosion
Flamethrower
FocusBlast
SunnyDay
SolarBeam

Kingdra
IceBeam
Surf
DragonPulse
FlashCannon

Vileplume
EnergyBall
SludgeBomb
SunnyDay
SleepPowder

Skarmory
Fly/AirSlash
SteelWing
NightSlash
RockSlide

Tyranitar
Crunch
Earthquake
StoneEdge
DragonDance
0 1

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Feraligatr team:

Feraligtr
WaterFall
Crunch
IcePunch
Earthquake

Ninetails
Flamethrower
NastyPlot
EnergyBall
Psychic

Vileplume
EnergyBall
SunnyDay
SludgeBomb
SleepPowder

Skarmory
Fly/AirSlash
SteelWing
NightSlash
RockSlide

Nidoqueen
Earthquake
SludgeBomb
BodySlam
Crunch
0 0

Deefrenzy41 answered:

I now there our a lot of them but choose one and you really should not change any of the pokemon.
0 0

AceGamer64 answered:

You relly should just train and catch pokemon in SoulSilver and if you cant then you need to go ack and play Blue and Red
0 0

Pokenoodle answered:

I am sorry but your team appears too weak. People say there is not such thing as the Best Team in Pokemon yet I disagree. There is a Best Team in Pokemon Soul Silver. I vow to find, capture and use this team. I admire you slyness to try and receive this team but I am not easily fooled. Goodnight.
0 0

Entlefan answered:

If you chose your starter as cyndaquil ( which I usually do ), here is a team that I use. I don't like telling people what moves you should teach because everyone has their own preference but I give you some suggestions

Typhlsion has pretty decent stats but if you want him to be a sweeper, teach him more special attack moves more than attack moves. Even if you do teach him some attack moves, its fine but since he has a higher special attack it's better to keep moves like flamethrower and lava plume than flame wheel or other attack moves.

Electric types are available early in the game (mareep) and mareep evolves at level 30 into its final evolution. If you have the patience to level up a mareep, having ampharos as part of your team it good. If you don't like mareep you can have a jolteon once you talk Bill in Goldenrod city after beating Whitney. You can get a thunderstone at the bug catching contest in the national park or at the pokeathelon on certain days. Both Jolteon and Ampharos can't learn thunderbolt naturally which does kind of suck but they both can learn discharge and Thunder.

Water type pokemon for me are the hardest if I didn't chose as water starter so I usually use vaporeon. The problem is that there are three TM that are water types (Surf,Waterfall,and Whirlpool) that your pokemon need to learn. Having pokemon like Kingdra or Starmie, limit the movepool that you can teach them. If you just have a pure water type it's a bit easier because they MIGHT have less weakness that he need to cover.

Togekiss it probably my favourite flying pokemon. It's super easy to level up and it can learn aura sphere to cover many weakness. It has decent Special attack and Special Defense but it's attack sucks. Even getting it to know Sky attack or fly is still not the greatest. Air slash is the best move, especially if yours has the ability serene grace. You might have to some how transfer a shiny stone over to your game since it's hard to get your hands on one.

I brought over my riolu from platinum which is now a lucario. Lucario is a good pokemon with high attack even though it's famous move aura sphere isn't a attack move. Having a fighting type pokemon in your team is a good idea since Whitney of the Goldenrod city gym uses normal types. Don't have a riolu? Use machop. You can trade one right before you battle Whitney.

Ice types in this game are good since your last gym is a dragon gym. Also lance the champion has a lot of dragon pokemon too. Mamoswine is fine but if you catch a swinub in the ice path, you need to do ALOT of grinding to get it up to a level that can take down Clair's pokemon. There is other pokemon in the ice path but you still need to grind them.

I feel that using legendary pokemon is a great way to win the game but they take forever to level. You can still replace Togekiss with Lugia or Ho-oh later on in the game, but these pokemon are just my preference.

Hope this helped
0 0