Question from PokPoke

Good team for soul silver?

Okay so im getting my team ready for soul silver even though its not until like a month when it comes out but im just getting ready so i just need to know if this is a good team

Togekiss lvl 38 fly air slash fire blast aura sphere yes it does have serene grace

Heracross lvl 9 leer horn attack endure fury attack i just barely caught it took a while

Lapras lvl 50 hydro pump ice beam surf thunder

Tyranitar lvl 74 earthquake stone edge brick break thunderbolt

Kadabra lvl 70 shadow ball psychic psycho cut psybeam im gonna switch out psycho cut for focus blast so...

and i dont know what for a my last one... a grass type? fire type? what concerns answers etc

PokPoke provided additional details:

sorry.. im just training just when im done beating the elite four on soul silver then im gonna transfer these guys... so mean :C

PokPoke provided additional details:

Andi do you have your own website for your forum and blog?

Answers

Yami_Tantei answered:

you taught kadabra psycho cut? what's it's ATK stat?
0 3

Grass_FTW answered:

Lol cheater! you're really too lazy to catch and train yourself in soul silver?
other than togekiss, they are on the jhoto dex.
but REALLY! just train yourself with soulsilver-caught-poekmon, okay?
try:
Meganium/Typhlosion/Feraligatr
kingdra/gyarados (not if u have feraligatr)
vileplume/victreebell (not if u have meganium)
houndoom/nintales/arcanine (not if you have typhlosion, ninetales=Silver, arcanine= gold )
skarmory (soul silver) fearow or pigeot
ampharos/electabuzz/raichu
mamoswine/nidoking/steelix
0 2

andibad answered:

Grass_ftw, hu you answer no important and always . . . At heartgold, search in google? Is no solve a question, and is make new question. Like deepfrezy always create many question more than 8 and double at both game hg and ss is from grass_ftw answer. Please correct before answer and no make people create new question.
You can get togekiss at soulsilver but you must have national pokedex and shiny stone. Easy get from bug contest at national park. Or in national park have hidden place in top right park place and using rock climb, shiny stone. viola you get togekiss(can more if you breed and have lot shiny stone, you can breeding to get good ev value in togekiss, is extreme rare to get, and i now get without cheat!). Herracros can get at soulsilver, using headbutt hm from people, and using it in many tree and you get it.
Lapras , after complete find and battle with rival at dragon den, you can get in deep union cave, in water area. But after beat ef. And beat red too. I no really need started pokemon, i using for fun and make a best team from started. Okay ampharos are best one electric pokemon, pikachu is can get after you can go kanto region at viridian forest, but no at night, and rare.
Thynaritar is just heartgold in hoenn sound, but i don't know about this because i no really like.
Rapidash are good choice with many ability, and fast too.
My mascot is altaria at my own forum and blog. Anyway, you like soulsilver, and i will help you about soulsilver. And welcome register at my forum and create post and post question.
0 3

Coralinefan09 answered:

Soulsilver isn't out yet!!!!
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

But yes and you may need to upgrade the heracross though....
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

What you might need is Lugia and or Ho-Oh!
0 1

Coralinefan09 answered:

Try this team Miltank, Typhlosion, Maganium, Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Suicune or the other legendary dogs.
0 1

horvathgamer answered:

How about you actually post that question is the right section you lazy bum.
0 1

Deefrenzy41 answered:

ok here our the moves now
Meganium team

Meganium
BodySlam
Earthquake
SeedBomb
Toxic/Substitute

Gyrados
WaterFall
Earthquake
IceFang/Avalanch
DragonDance

Skarmory
AirSlash/Fly
NightSlash
SteelWing
RockSlide

Ninetails
Nastyplot
EnergyBall
Flamethrower
Psychic

Mamoswine
Earthquake
Avalanch
StoneEdge
Return
0 0

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Typhlosion team:

Typhlosion
Flamethrower
FocusBlast
SunnyDay
SolarBeam

Kingdra
IceBeam
Surf
DragonPulse
FlashCannon

Vileplume
EnergyBall
SludgeBomb
SunnyDay
SleepPowder

Skarmory
Fly/AirSlash
SteelWing
NightSlash
RockSlide

Tyranitar
Crunch
Earthquake
StoneEdge
DragonDance
0 1

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Feraligatr team:

Feraligtr
WaterFall
Crunch
IcePunch
Earthquake

Ninetails
Flamethrower
NastyPlot
EnergyBall
Psychic

Vileplume
EnergyBall
SunnyDay
SludgeBomb
SleepPowder

Skarmory
Fly/AirSlash
SteelWing
NightSlash
RockSlide

Nidoqueen
Earthquake
SludgeBomb
BodySlam
Crunch
0 0

Deefrenzy41 answered:

I now there our a lot of them but choose one and you really should not change any of the pokemon.
0 0

AceGamer64 answered:

You relly should just train and catch pokemon in SoulSilver and if you cant then you need to go ack and play Blue and Red
0 0

Pokenoodle answered:

I am sorry but your team appears too weak. People say there is not such thing as the Best Team in Pokemon yet I disagree. There is a Best Team in Pokemon Soul Silver. I vow to find, capture and use this team. I admire you slyness to try and receive this team but I am not easily fooled. Goodnight.
0 0