Question from PokPoke

Whats a good grass type?

What is a good grass type i have a lvl 9 heracross lvl 38 togekiss it has serene grace lvl 74 tyranitar lvl 50 lapras and a lvl 36 hauntar so whats a good grass type i was suggesting a sceptile but i dont want to re do emerald again.. i was thinking a leafon. any suggestions and if you do can you guys make a move set for them respond and thank you for your help

PokPoke provided additional details:

Is there another way on getting another energy ball tm?

PokPoke provided additional details:

Well i kinda used an energy ball on my venusaur but i think its just to slow and weak... but if you have a good move set for it and stuff help

NarutoMaster77 answered:

Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Giga Drain
Energy Ball

Roserade (Natural Cure)-
Sludge Bomb
Sunny Day
Energy Ball or Weather Ball

Shaymin Sky Form-
Seed Flare
Leaf Storm (Sky-Forme Only)
Air Slash (Sky-Forme Only)

Ice Punch
Wood Hammer
Water Pulse

Those are the best ones from the Sinnoh Dex that I can think of. Cherrim and Carnivine aren't worth it.
2 0

gandalfail answered:

Leafeon - Swords Dance, Energy Ball / Leaf Blade, Hidden Power Fire / Synthesis, Return
Roserade - Sludge Bomb, Leaf Storm / Leaf Blade / Energy Ball, Hidden Power Ground / Ice, Sleep Powder
Victreebell - Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Growth, PoisonPowder / Sleep / Stun Spore
Shiftry - Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power Ice
Abomasnow - Ice Punch / Blizzard / Avalanche, Earthquake, Seed Bomb / Wood Hammer
Leafeon, Roserade, and Abomasnow can be obtained in Sinnoh I think. Abomasnow is more versatile, but has 7 weaknesses. Roserade is relatively weak in defense and HP, while Leafeon is also weak in HP, but weak in Special Def. I hope you pick well, and experiment with them.
1 0

gandalfail answered:

You can obtain another Energy Ball at the Battle Frontier which costs 64 BP and requires you to beat the Elite Four, and also on Route 226.
0 0

kickbuttowski24 answered:

Roserade is youre best choise
0 0

Pokemaxeran answered:

The best one that I think is TORTERRA he is a massive grass pokemon he can learn energy ball, wood hammer, Leaf Storm, and Frenzy plant if you go threw the battle island.
1 0

Pokemaxeran answered:

Oh yah and torterra can learn Giga Drain and Earthquake and Crunch
0 0

TinMan2812 answered:

If I remember right, you can buy an Energy Ball TM with either Battle Points in the Frontier, or from the Game Corner with Coins.

As for a Grass type, try this Breloom:

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal

Focus Punch
Seed Bomb/Leech Seed

Also, do you know about EVs? They can help you a lot in battle.
1 0

Slayer9626 answered:

Leaf Storm
Frenzy Plant
1 0

srzg answered:

0 0