Question from whisperinwind

Where can I find Rock incense?

I know it's in fugo ironworks, and I've exporled the building all the way, and I know I didn't sell it. SO, where is it hiding?

Kraleck answered:

I recommend you save when you read "(Checkpoint #)" below.

From the entrance, go left until you find a left tile and ride it. Go around and down, then left a few steps until you find a small gap. Go up behind the blue crate to where you can find/found a Yellow Shard (Checkpoint 1).

Go around the crate and then go down until you see the two tiles. Ignore them and go right. Go up and you will see two paths of tiles. Take the right one and go down, right, down, and right until you see two sets of tiles. Take them up and go left to where you can find/found a Calcium (Checkpoint 2).

Go right and up past the metal drum cans until you see an opening on the upper path. Use it and go left until you find a tile. Take it and you will be near a blue crate. Go down, right, and down until you see a tile pointing to the right. Take it and you will be near metal drum cans. Take the tile that points to the right. Go down and use the next tile to ride around several corners. Go right, up until you hit a tile that points down (ignore it), and right to a tile that points right. Short ride until you hit a metal drum can. Ignore the tiles and go up past the 4 metal drum cans to where you can find/found a Fire Stone (Checkpoint 3).

Go down until you find a tile that takes you down. Take it and you will hit a metal crate. You will then see three
tiles pointing to the left. Take the top one for a Trainer, go right, and avoid stepping on tiles to find the Rock Incense.

If you cannot find it there, you may have tossed it, sold it, or made a Pokemon hold it (whether you released it or not is unknown).
0 0

Answers

andibad answered:

Hiding? No but to get it in some place are hide but item no hidden. No at building, and righ building in left side, is look hide by building, search in right building, but i no remember yet, because no playing platinum since i bought soulsilver in japan.
0 0