What would be the best all around pokemon?

1. I am putting a whole new team together and i am looking for a pokemon to build my team on.

User Info: SXCASSASSIN

SXCASSASSIN - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Sadly all of them are legendary here are the legendary.Arceus , Mewtwo , Lugia , Ho-oh , Rayquaza , Palkia

Here is the non legendary

Slaking , Tyranitar , Salamence , Metagross , Garchomp , Arcanine you can find other's at Serbii.net if you do not like them.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. "Best" is perceptive. Calling Legendaries "best" is a bit farfetched largely because that's in their design: to be the best Pokemon. But finding the "best" by asking others is moot, because for every 2 people who swear Charizard is the best Fire type Pokemon, you'll find 2 who swear Magmortar would punch him in the face and 2 more who feel Arcanine can spank both of them. The problem? All six are correct, and in battling all six would find out that their wins/losses would be so inconsistant that to claim one as "best" over another would be irrelevant.

My point being a real trainer molds a team from experience, not feedback and definitely not an AR device (which pretty much nulifies anyone calling themselves a good trainer, or a trainer period). Personally, my team has one constant: Empoleon, my starter. He's been a powerhouse since the beginning, and even with access to numerous other Water types he still holds his own as a strong member of the team. But as for the rest, I must've gone through maybe 60 different Pokemon at various stages during gameplay to find just the right ones who suit my game style. Will I sit here and say my team is the best ever and could kick everyone's ass? No, because that's facetious and because I'm not 8 years old. But they get the job done when needed, and even in a loss situation make it worth while.

So honestly, to answer your question, the best overall Pokemon are the ones you feel are best suited for you. Because I could tell you who works for me, but, well, you're not me.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0