Can you breed a shiny pokemon and a non shiny one?

1. I got the shiny pikachu colored pichu from the event in the USA and it won'y let me breed it with a normal pichu. why?

User Info: gamelover64

gamelover64 - 6 years ago
    I do not think you can evolve it. Must it be a pickachu?

User Info: gamelover64

gamelover64 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can't breed baby pokemon. Bonsly, Mime Jr., Igglybuff, Cleffa, Togepi, Pichu, Magby, Elekid, Wynaut, Azurill, Budew, and Happiny are all baby pokemon. Note, that I may have missed one or two, so this isn't the complete list.

User Info: Badali714

Badali714 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Pichu cannot breed. I wouldn't evolve the Pikachu-Colored Pichu unless you plan on NOT getting HeartGold/SoulSilver's Notched-Eared Pichu.

It doesn't matter if a parent is shiny or not. Shiny babies are the same 1 in 8192 chance as shiny Wild Pokemon unless you breed Pokemon from 2 different countries (then it is a 1 in 2048 chance).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0