Question from zeldamaster96

How do you get low leveled legendary pokemon?

With out using an AR code.

Kraleck answered:

For the Lowest Possible Levels (assuming you have all 3rd and 4th Gen Versions):
Level 1 Regigigas - Take Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to Snowpoint Temple

Level 1 Manaphy - Hatch the Egg from Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina - Take an Event Arceus to Sinjoh Ruins in HeartGold/SoulSilver

Level 5 Jirachi - I hope you did the recently released Night Sky Jirachi Gamestop Event

Level 10 Celebi - I hope you have a Japanese friend who got the GBA Event one, otherwise I hope you got the L.70 one from the 10th Anniversary giveaways

Level 10 Mew - I hope you got the MYSTRY Mew, a Japanese friend who got the Hadou Mew, or did the Faraway Island Event in Emerald for the L.30 one

Level 30 Deoxys - I hope you did the Birth Island Event in FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald

Level 30 Regirock, Regice, and Registeel - I hope you did the Movie Regigigas Event or you'll have to Pal Park in the L.40 ones from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Level 30 Shaymin - I hope you did the Oak's Letter Event

Level 35 Latias/Latios - National Dex and exit the Vermillion Fan Club in HeartGold/SoulSilver, respectively

Level 40 Entei, Raikou, and Suicune - Suicune is a post-Champion storyline encounter in HeartGold/SoulSilver, Entei and Raikou will run around Johto

Level 45 Ho-oh/Lugia - Storyline encounter in HeartGold/SoulSilver, respectively

Level 45 Groudon/Kyogre - Storyline encounter in Ruby/Sapphire, respectively, Pal Park Transfer

Level 50 Rayquaza - Bring the HeartGold Kyogre and SoulSilver Groudon to Prof. Oak in either Version for a Jade Orb and return to where you fought Groudon/Kyogre

Level 50 Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres - Seafoam Islands Floor B4F, Route 10 outside the Power Plant, and Mt. Silver Floor 1F Top, respectively in HeartGold/SoulSilver

Level 50 Heatran - Go to Stark Mountain in Platinum after talking to Buck inside his Survival Area cafe called "The Battleground," Diamond/Pearl one will be L.70

Level 50 Cresselia - Roaming Sinnoh after meeting on Full Moon Island

Level 50 Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf - Encounter in the 3 Lake caves in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Mesprit runs around Sinnoh after meeting you in Verity Cavern

Level 50 Darkrai - I hope you did the Membership Card Event, it will be L.40 if you somehow did it in Diamond/Pearl

Level 70 Mewtwo - Cerulean Cave in FireRed/LeafGreen/HeartGold/SoulSilver

Level 80 Arceus - You cannot get this one yet without hacking...

Rotom and Phione are NOT legendary, but they can be difficult to find if you don't know where to look. Inspect the Eterna Forest's Old Chateau's TV at Night (20:00-03:59) for a Level 15 Rotom and breed Manaphy + Ditto for a Level 1 Phione (Egg).
2 1

Answers

KlydeVividarium answered:

You don't?
Besides the level 1 Regigigas and the level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina you get from the Arceus event on HG or SS, the lowest ones usually come from Level 15 and Up.
0 1

Legendary pokemon? Answered ThunderMan63
Old legendary pokemon? Answered GameAceJG8888
Is Rotom a legendary pokemon? Answered pouyas_hummer
Where can I find legendary pokemon? Open gold100000
Can you list all of the Legendary Pokemon I can get in this region? Answered InkSpell432