How do I enter the cheat codes to catch legendary pokemon?

1. I really want arceus but i live in Central America so i cant get the event pokemon!!! ive heard u can enter cheats to be sent to where this pokemon appears! Please help me out!

User Info: scyTHer_360

scyTHer_360 - 6 years ago
    And how do u get that action replay? By the way thanks for taking ur time to answer XD!

User Info: scyTHer_360

scyTHer_360 - 6 years ago

1. You can buy action replays at some stores that sell video games. Or you can use emulators, which lets you play Platinum games on your computer, (most have built-in action replay)

User Info: GuyWhoGames

GuyWhoGames - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to get an action replay and enter the code on there.

User Info: luigi10107048

luigi10107048 - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. you can get an action replay at target, wal-mart or most places that sell video games. They are about $20 and come w/ like 320 preloaded games but you can erase them. if you get the ar then the easist way to put codes on it is to enter them manually. it will ask you for a name for the code and then the code it self. the code will be R@nD0M LeTers and NuM8ers like 0g54gf35 ds4rt0e2. also u can get the code on neoseeker.com...... HOPE THIS HELPED

User Info: PokeGamer1942

PokeGamer1942 - 6 years ago 0 0