Question from MaxMcK

,How do I beat the elite four?

I haven't trained or taught any moves to these pokemon at all besides what would normallly happen in the game. But i do know that i want to use these pokemon, so unless one just HAS to be taken out or something added please refrain from that. What i mainly want from you is what level i should level each one up to, and what moves i should teach them.
I have:

lvl 67 Torterra
Razor Leaf, Crunch, leaf storm, earthquake

lvl 49 Giratina
shadow force, dragon claw, ancient power, ominous wind

lvl 50 garchomp
dragon claw, dig, crunch, slash

lvl 23 kirlia
confusion, double team, teleport, magical leaf

lvl 12 starly
dont remember moves besides fly

6th spot is my hm slave. but if theres another really good pokemon i'm missing that could be helpful then go ahead and tell me.

Sorry for the wall of text, and thanks to anyone who actually answers this two years after the game came out.

MaxMcK provided additional details:

Thank you, what level would be good level to shoot for them? And where would be the fastest place to train? And i do have the vs. seeker, i don't even know if that matters because i havn't it yet, but i remember using it in sapphire all the time.

snorlaxondiet answered:

Try to level up your pokemon, and see if this moveset helps:

Torterra: wood hammer,crunch,earthquake,stone edge

Giratina: dragon claw/dragon pulse,shadow force,

Garchomp: outrage, earthquake, fire fang, crunch

kirlia: evolve!
gallade: close combat, psycho cut, stone edge, shadow ball
gardevoir: psychic, shadow ball, energy ball

starly: evolve!
staraptor: brave bird, close combat, return, uturn

for the #6 slot, try to put a fire or water pokemon, as they are very useful. also, evolve your starly and kirlia! i hope this helped!
2 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

Your Pokemon aren't that bad, persay, but your main problem is they're not leveled up enough. Evidently your Starly is just used to Fly, but Staraptor is really not bad a Pokemon. As it is right now, only Torterra and possibly Garchomp have any hope of surviving. Level up your others, and remember what typings the Elite Four have, so you can counter them with the right type of Pokemon. They're not really that hard.
0 0

Naruto_Joe answered:

lol. Put out HM Slaves from elite fours. or maybe evolve your starly into a staraptor. when it gets into high 50s it's a beast. And i recommend evolving your kirlia into Gallade/gardevoir then leveling it up to high 40s/50s.
0 0

Hellion_666 answered:

it not to hard to beat the elite four just train up your pokemon especially starly. another thing is to get a fire pokemon like a rapidash you will find it easier to defeat aaron the bug man also GET A WATER TYPE you need one to beat burtha and flint. one last thing get a dark pokemon to defeat lucian. if you have all of them and have levveled them up then Cynthia should be a doddle.
0 0

gelopicio answered:

The most important thing is that you have a water, grass and fire type in your team. Your Torterra is powerful, but you should have taught it Giga drain, or Wood Hammer, instead of Razor Leaf. And if your going to use your Giratina, replace its Ancient power and Ominous wind, try shadow ball, shadow claw or dragon pulse. Also train and evolve your Starly, Flying types are useful. And for your Kirlia, I suggest you evolve it to a Gallade, so it will become half fighting type, try teaching it ghost/dark moves too. To evolve Kirlia to Gallade, you need a Dawn stone, and it should be male, to get a Dawn stone, you can find one at Mt. Coronet, at Route 212, using the Dowsing machine in your Poketch, and in Route 225. Your Garchomp is strong, but try replacing Dig, with Earthquake. And, to train your pokemons, the best training spot for me is Mt. Coronet. Hope this helps ;)
0 0

mutigerfan1 answered:

Girantina should have a new move. Get rid of Ominous and get Earth power.
Starly Level up.
Kirlia Give it the Dawn stone and it will be Gallade. Level it up.
Add Heatran.
Your torterra and garchomp are fine.

Hope this helps.
0 0

blades2122 answered:

Aaron: evolve starly into staraptor or get a fire type like magmortar
Second one(can't remember name): your all set with torterra just spam razor leaf.
Flint: Garchomp or a water type pokemon(tentacrual can be found on thwe route upto the pkmn league
Lucian: Giratinia and garchomps dig for bronzong
Just train for cynthia
0 0

minipower answered:

Train your pokemon.
use weakenest and strongest.

and keep trying

Good Luck!!
0 0

minipower answered:

P.S. use many, many, many!!!! revives in the first time

Good Luck!
0 0

How do I beat the Elite Four? Open kingscape
How should I beat the elite 4? Open garanik
How do I beat Elite Four? Answered nblasteroin
How do I beat (the elite four?)? Answered kenzzo13
How can i beat the elite four? Answered shown222