Question from darklikex

Where can see porygon2?

Title.

kev09 answered:

There is a trainer in route 216 with one.
3 0

Answers

nerdindisguise answered:

It's not available in the wild, I don't remember where I saw mine. You should either:
A. Find any trainer you haven't beaten and see if they have it.
B. Evolve a porygon yourself.
0 0

jashasabluelati answered:

If you got Porygon, try to get an Up-Grade item which can be found in Eterna Galactic Building or get from Prof.Oak ( after visiting pal park ) then you may trade in Pokemon Center holding Porygon an Up-Grade after trading Porygon evolved into Porygon2.
0 0

sudowoodo9 answered:

In Pokemon Platinum, go to Veilstone City. In one of the northernmost houses a guy will give you a Porygon if you have a slot free in your party. Get an Up-Grade from the Team Galactic building in Eterna City. Trade the Porygon and have it hold the Up-Grade. It will evolve into Porygon2. If you want to go a step further, go to Rt. 225 and get the Dubious Disc. Have Porygon2 hold the Dubious Disc and trade it. Then it will evolve into Porygon-Z, a powerful Pokemon with a high Special Attack stat.
0 0

HappySmile72 answered:

Veilstone. In a house with a husband and wife.He will give you a cute Porygon.Go to Eterna and in the Galactic Building to get an upgrade. Give it to (Porygon's name inserthere) and trade back and forth with a friend.
0 0

homesmasher answered:

U can see one on route 116 its level 40 and it is weak ugenst water,fire, and rock I know the weakneses because I have one of my one I evolved it at 86 with Up-Grade i hope this can help you

HOMESMASHER
0 4

Aloyasha answered:

Go To FAQS And Look For Pokemon Locations And Something It Tells You There.
0 0

Where do I battle Porygon2? Answered Eevee254
Does Proud of its Power cancel out the Modest nature? Open TheEpicMewtwo
Help me with my team? Unanswered lion6092
How to beat Cyrus in Pokemon Platinum (distortion world)? Answered LanceDragons
How do I beat Holga? Unanswered Billybutt