Gracidia flower?

1. The girl in floroma town wont give me the gracidia flower,why?

User Info: darklikex

darklikex - 7 years ago
    Does a cheated diamond shymin count?

User Info: darklikex

darklikex - 7 years ago

1. To get the Glacidia Flower you must have a Shaymin with you when you talk to the girl.
    Your Shaymin isnt a hacked one, right?

The Shaimins that will work are the ones given in Pokemon Events
    (included the " Movie Shaimins" gived when the movie "Giratina and the Sky Warrior" was released) , but Im not sure if the ones obtained by the "walk anywhere through anything" code, and the ones created by computer (Action Replay code) will work.

Its said that the only Shaimin that will work is the one of the Movie...but some say that any Shaymin will work. Just bring your Shaymin to Floaroma Town and talk to the girl and see what happens...

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I have a Shaymin and it's not hacked and Iam not sure,sorry I can't help.

User Info: regice9

regice9 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Any shaymin will work

User Info: blackbomber28

blackbomber28 - 7 years ago 2 4
  3. You can get a Gracidea Flower only with the TRU Shaymin and as soon you Gracidea you can change any Shaymin(even a hacked one) into a Sky Forme beacause Gracidea is a key item.

User Info: Jean_Marc1

Jean_Marc1 - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. yeah, you need an event shaymin, like the TRU shaymin, in order to recieve the flower. Even legit-recieved shaymins from D/P (well, as legit as walking through anything is) won't work, I've tried. The flower also can't be used on a shaymin that cannot get the flower in the first place. So the shaymin you have now can't be turned to sky forme for any reason.

User Info: alfinchkid

alfinchkid - 7 years ago 2 1
  5. actually for the us version of pokemon platinum only the TRU shaymin will trigger the lady to give you the gracidea flower

User Info: KStyle486

KStyle486 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. The best way to get a TRU or Event shaymin is to ask around gamefaqs, that where I got my Movie shaymin

User Info: narultimatefan

narultimatefan - 7 years ago 0 0