Question from darklikex

Gracidia flower?

The girl in floroma town wont give me the gracidia flower,why?

darklikex provided additional details:

Does a cheated diamond shymin count?

Snoopy44291 answered:

To get the Glacidia Flower you must have a Shaymin with you when you talk to the girl.
Your Shaymin isnt a hacked one, right?

The Shaimins that will work are the ones given in Pokemon Events
(included the " Movie Shaimins" gived when the movie "Giratina and the Sky Warrior" was released) , but Im not sure if the ones obtained by the "walk anywhere through anything" code, and the ones created by computer (Action Replay code) will work.

Its said that the only Shaimin that will work is the one of the Movie...but some say that any Shaymin will work. Just bring your Shaymin to Floaroma Town and talk to the girl and see what happens...
2 0

Answers

regice9 answered:

I have a Shaymin and it's not hacked and Iam not sure,sorry I can't help.
1 2

blackbomber28 answered:

Any shaymin will work
2 4

Jean_Marc1 answered:

You can get a Gracidea Flower only with the TRU Shaymin and as soon you Gracidea you can change any Shaymin(even a hacked one) into a Sky Forme beacause Gracidea is a key item.
1 1

alfinchkid answered:

yeah, you need an event shaymin, like the TRU shaymin, in order to recieve the flower. Even legit-recieved shaymins from D/P (well, as legit as walking through anything is) won't work, I've tried. The flower also can't be used on a shaymin that cannot get the flower in the first place. So the shaymin you have now can't be turned to sky forme for any reason.
2 1

KStyle486 answered:

actually for the us version of pokemon platinum only the TRU shaymin will trigger the lady to give you the gracidea flower
0 1

narultimatefan answered:

The best way to get a TRU or Event shaymin is to ask around gamefaqs, that where I got my Movie shaymin
0 0

I cant get the sky flower? Answered samsam87
How do I get the gracidea flower? Answered frd111
Shaymin flower help? Open britney830
Glacier flower? Answered wolf1324
Where do i get the gracedia flower? Answered jafar0892