Question from camstar57

Can some one tell me an action replay code to activate rotom event?

I cant connect to wifi so ill never get the key please help

TobiManV5 asked for clarification:

ummm actualy this is for Eevee254 would there be any specific reason this code isnt working

Eevee254 answered:

G'day mates. I've Googled it and found an answer.

Secret Key (L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
62101D40 00000000
B2101D40 00000000
0000B5D4 0000000C
0000B5D8 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Press L+R and go in the PokeMart and talk to the man in green. he gives you a secret key, I think. I dont got an Action Replay, so... Once you get the key, go to Galactic Hq and use the key when near a certain bookcase. It might not work, and it might work. Good luck!

The world is coming to an end. How will you live?
5 0

Answers

Master_Link2 answered:

...all you do is go to the tv in the Old Chaetau between 8pm and 4am. You can even change your DS time to make it work anytime ( I did in my Diamond ), but that'll mess up Pal Park for a day. It'll also be lvl 15.
0 5

andibad answered:

You can unlock rotom event in platinum version no with code!, but after you beat 4/5 gym or you finished some gym competation in water pokemon (gym water type, i not remmeber he name.) . You can found in Eterna Forest in up forest a house , a young woman in there you can talk her. After there you see house and search rotom, rotom in 2f in left roon , an a some tv. you can see rotom in the tv. lv rotom lv 20-21. Is easy. rotom type is electrice , gosh.
0 3

mkylem answered:

You would first have to beat the elite 4 first then go to the Old Cheatau and press A on the television to battle it.
0 3

alfinchkid answered:

Sorry guys, I think you misunderstand his question. He wants an AR code to the Room to get Rotom's other formes, like mow, fan, etc.

And sorry camstar, I'm afraid I don't know.
0 3

aerowolf2003 answered:

As far as I know, that code hasn't come out yet for the US version. Check supercheats.com for the newest codes. Other than that, please be patient, as the US version has only been out a few days... Frankly, I'm surprised that as many codes have come out yet as they have.
0 2

aerowolf2003 answered:

Correction...Supercheats.com has a lot of good cheats out now. They've come out with a lot in the last few days. Go check there. The secret key code is there, but I haven't tested it yet.
0 2

verac31 answered:

If I were you, I wouldn't cheat, even if you don't have Wi-Fi access at your home, all you need to do is find a place near where you live and go there, a lot of cafes and libraries have Wi-Fi, so just ask around at places. But, if there is a user agreement or something similar, such as a fee, then your Nintendo DS won't be compatible with that Wi-Fi hotspot.
0 3

randomjunk23 answered:

Uhhhh theres an event coming up too and you can just like buy it or something lol and idk if theres a cheat for it yet
0 2

Kensaya answered:

Depends if it's english or not? lol, don't believe his answer yet, test it if it works, coz, im gonna test mine out.
0 2

DragonWarrior78 answered:

The code that Eevee254 works perfectly! I now have a lawnmower Rotom, so that code works.
2 0

Eevee254 answered:

Well, like I said, I googled it so...

0 0