Question from TyrannoTrainer

Where can I find a razor fang?

I need to evolve Gligar

Topher65 asked for clarification:

Other than Gligar, what can the razor fang evolve?

symbiotelover answered:

Oh yeah and at fight area go to the entrance of route 225 take a left when you go through the entrance use rock climb and a poke ball with razor fang ...... i used them both to get two gliscors
3 1

Answers

symbiotelover answered:

Go to vielstone and go down to where that pokemaniac is digging th mine go through the first fence with grass then go to the second fence with grass it should be in the lower left corner its in the ground not a poke ball
2 1

CharizardFire answered:

I would like to make a correction - it's the lower right corner, not the lower left corner. It's in the patch of grass enclosed by a fence; you can only get there by using the stairs at the north end of the grassy patch. It's easy to spot where the Razor Fang is - it's in the only square that isn't covered in grass.
2 1

CharizardFire answered:

"Other than Gligar, what can the razor fang evolve?"

Nothing.
0 2

PokemonRanger14 answered:

In diamond and pearl, can't you get it from the battle tower?
0 1

symbiotelover answered:

Thanks for correcting charizardfire....please notice that i was up at 2:06 in the morning
1 0

Aloyasha answered:

I Had One But I Forgot Where I Found But I Think It Was Where Symbiotelover Said The First Time.
0 1

Topher65 answered:

""Other than Gligar, what can the razor fang evolve?"

Nothing." Sneasel!!!!! I found out!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0