Question from The_Tman_

Where/how do I catch arceus?

Where/how do I catch arceus?

pokemonyugioh answered:

You will have to wait for 1 of 2 things.

The first way will be an event that will come before the release of the 12th movie.

The second will be the distribution of the Azure flute over wifi.
2 0

Answers

gar_15dz answered:

Glitch it with a game shark, trade for it, or go to a nintendo event.
That's how it is!
0 5

Mudo_1 answered:

Either use some sort of cheating device like action replay or gameshark or wait until it releases in the Japanese movie premier (you''l have to have sumone from japan to get it for you)
0 4

PeachandSonic answered:

You'll have to wait till the pokemon event comes after the release of the new pokemon movie or you can get one of your friends to trade you one.
0 3

Inzanedude answered:

Currently, there's no way to get a legit Arceus, but if you don't care about a hacked one or not, either use an Action Replay or other cheating device to get yourself an Azure Flute or plainly just make Arceus appear, have a friend hack one for you, or if you have Wifi put that you want one up on GTS.
1 3

heres_to_paper answered:

A nintendo event is just that, when nintendo releases a pokemon to be downloaded at ds download stations in stores. However, nintendo wants to make events go wifi with platinum, as they already have in Japan. Just wait, and eventually you'll hear something about an event going on. I know, I'm waiting for one too...
1 2

PaladinOfTime answered:

First, use your on your diamond/pearl,get arceus,and using a friends ds(or someone else you know, like i used my sister's)and trade it over.Simple as that.
0 3

DarkCaptain3 answered:

Gar is not correct in his answer. Arceus can be gotten as a japanese version which is legit. It also can be gotten this summer during a Nintendo Event. Nintendo Events are any events that nintendo sponsors to give us rares or something. The Rotoms Secret Key was a Nintendo Event. Shaymin for D/Pearl was a Nintendo event (that is if you got it not from hacking but from Nintendo when they released earlier this year).
0 3

hardyboy9998 answered:

This summer an event is happening to get an item called the Azure flute. Then what u do is go to Spear Pillar once more..... then the Azure Flute will " Act Wierd" play it and a large staircase will appear. climb it and before u step on the platform ( last step) SAVE THE GAME! then go battle him also u may use an AR if u would like to
1 4

Got_Pie answered:

You can not legitly get arceus yet. So you can not catch arceus.
1 2

cheezisgood123 answered:

You can only find Arceus through a Nintendo Event. I don't know when the event is, however.
1 2

bandit1960 answered:

get a acttion replay, put the azure flute cheat on it, and use it. wella! There ya go
0 3

DarkCaptain3 answered:

The Arceus Event has never come to the U.S. but it made it to Japan. This summer though we will get Platinum's Arceus in a Nintendo Event via the usual item the Azure Flute which will be used at Spear Pillar.
1 0

Whatzup1 answered:

EVENT, if you haven't realized Arceus, Shaymin, Jacked up Regigigas, and Darkrai all are event, or you could use an AR.
0 0

Camble01 answered:

you have two wait until the event or get an action replay and look for the code for arceus flulte THATS HOW I GOT HIM
0 1

Plusley answered:

You can't till the event comes out.
0 1

zero4499 answered:

U have to go to spear pillar if u get the azure flute by nintendo event. this can be done by going to the mystery gift in the title menu. You cannot get this without going to a guy in the jubilife tv station. He will ask u to say a few words. he will ask your opinion on tv. say EVERYONE then HAPPY. then he will ask for your feedback on tv. Say WI-FI then CONNECTION. He will say that u can get mystery gifts now. save, then turn off and turn on again. congrats! u can get the azure flute or something else if the event is going on by reciving mystery gift by wifi.
0 1

SYRUKON answered:

Transfer from the GBA Pokemon:Leaf Green/Fire Red.
0 2

pokeking111 answered:

I got Darkrai I got Shaymin but he is uncatchable trust me
0 1