Question from RMerc42

Whats with the blue flame ponyta?

I caught a blue flame ponyta and have no idea what the point of it is

jd4life1987 answered:

Dont trade it whatsoever. shinys are extremely rare and you can get a better deal than a starter
3 0

Answers

pplatinum1422 answered:

That means its a shiny pokemon and ill trade you any starter from any region for it.
0 2

avernus12 answered:

Yeah I suggest never ever trade that pokemon to anybody...
Its rare! when it evolves into rapidash its flames will turn black, ain't that cool!
So I agree with jd4life1987
2 0

El_Schemo answered:

You lucky *expletive*, that's a shiny Ponyta. Shiny Pokemon are extremely rare. I have dozens of shinies myself- Raichu, Venusaur, Dugtrio, Weezing, Rapidash, Jumpluff, Regice, Abomasnow, and Hippowdon to name a few. I've even nabbed a shiny Mew off the GTS! My advice- don't trade that Ponyta even if you're offered a freakin' Celebi.
0 2

CharizardFire answered:

My advice - only trade your Ponyta for a different shiny Pokemon.
0 3

randomjunk23 answered:

Only trade it for another shynie you th8nk is better i was unting mesprit like 2 weeks ago and i went through the orburg mine and stumbled across a shiny zubat its a golbat now im trying to make it a crobat and does anyone have the red garados? ill trade you my shynie golbat for it
0 1

pplatinum1422 answered:

i have 2 shiny hippowdons ill trade you that for your ponyta level50.G
0 1

CoryCole88 answered:

i was lucky enough to gain a shiny palkia off the GTS
0 1

Joker8pie answered:

You are incredibly lucky. the chances of a shiny are like one in 10,000. I got my first shiny in Diamond... It was a fricking DUNSPARCE!!!! Wtf!? But i did obtain 2 shiny deoxys', a shiny venusaur, and a shiny aggron from the GTS. pft... a ******* DUNSPARCE...
0 0

Piplup_Tan_888 answered:

You are so lucky that is a shiny pokemon.Shiny pokemons are very rare especially if it is a shiny legendary pokemon!
0 0

Where can I find ponyta? Open mjvm333
Who wants to trade me for a shiny ponyta? Open starfox288
Anyone want to trade me for a shiny ponyta? Open starfox288
Toxic or Flame Orb? Answered suicidesilence2
Why cant i find blue shards? Answered pikachuboy7