Whats with the blue flame ponyta?

1. I caught a blue flame ponyta and have no idea what the point of it is

User Info: RMerc42

RMerc42 - 7 years ago

1. Dont trade it whatsoever. shinys are extremely rare and you can get a better deal than a starter

User Info: jd4life1987

jd4life1987 - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. That means its a shiny pokemon and ill trade you any starter from any region for it.

User Info: pplatinum1422

pplatinum1422 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Yeah I suggest never ever trade that pokemon to anybody...
    Its rare! when it evolves into rapidash its flames will turn black, ain't that cool!
    So I agree with jd4life1987

User Info: avernus12

avernus12 - 7 years ago 2 0
  3. You lucky *expletive*, that's a shiny Ponyta. Shiny Pokemon are extremely rare. I have dozens of shinies myself- Raichu, Venusaur, Dugtrio, Weezing, Rapidash, Jumpluff, Regice, Abomasnow, and Hippowdon to name a few. I've even nabbed a shiny Mew off the GTS! My advice- don't trade that Ponyta even if you're offered a freakin' Celebi.

User Info: El_Schemo

El_Schemo - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. My advice - only trade your Ponyta for a different shiny Pokemon.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire - 7 years ago 0 3
  5. Only trade it for another shynie you th8nk is better i was unting mesprit like 2 weeks ago and i went through the orburg mine and stumbled across a shiny zubat its a golbat now im trying to make it a crobat and does anyone have the red garados? ill trade you my shynie golbat for it

User Info: randomjunk23

randomjunk23 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. i have 2 shiny hippowdons ill trade you that for your ponyta level50.G

User Info: pplatinum1422

pplatinum1422 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. i was lucky enough to gain a shiny palkia off the GTS

User Info: CoryCole88

CoryCole88 - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. You are incredibly lucky. the chances of a shiny are like one in 10,000. I got my first shiny in Diamond... It was a fricking DUNSPARCE!!!! Wtf!? But i did obtain 2 shiny deoxys', a shiny venusaur, and a shiny aggron from the GTS. pft... a ******* DUNSPARCE...

User Info: Joker8pie

Joker8pie - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. You are so lucky that is a shiny pokemon.Shiny pokemons are very rare especially if it is a shiny legendary pokemon!

User Info: Piplup_Tan_888

Piplup_Tan_888 - 7 years ago 0 0