Question from musicfreak311

What Hatches from Riley's egg?

What hatches from Rileys Egg? And can you alter what I get from it with a stone?

musicfreak311 provided additional details:

Is Lucario worth all the trouble?

sonictrainer answered:

Riolu hatches from the Egg Riley gives you. It evolves into Lucario by friendship evolution (I believe only during the daytime.
2 0

Answers

sonictrainer answered:

If you want to own one. Besides trading, that's the only way to get one. It has good moves and stats.
0 0

HappySmile72 answered:

RIOLU!!!!!!!!!!Mine is a lv.37 Lucario now.
0 0

OoItsMatt answered:

it hatches to Riolu i have one with aura sphere but thats just from a event also i have a lucario lv 100 it pwns you all >:D
0 3

songmaster64 answered:

It wouldnt pwn my lv 100 dragonite but thats not the point. Riolu can be hard to train but Lucario is definitely one of the best fighting types in the game. if you want a fighting type in ur party you should go with lucario
0 0

n00bofdestiny answered:

It hatches to a Riolu. It evolves by happiness only during the day. Lucario is really worth getting though because it's pretty strong and it has a unique type.
0 0

sora315 answered:

Like Infernape, Lucario is really good with Attack, Sp. Attack, and Speed. The downfall is that Lucario lacks Defense and Sp. Defense. So Expect it to not last that long against Fire, Ground, and Fighting type Pokemon(unless you use Poffins to raise its Defense and Sp. Defense gain).
0 0

RainbowstarRS answered:

Inside the egg riley gives you, there is a cute little innocent RIOLU inside! ANd yes, lucario is really worth it because he can learn great mives, and it has high stats. It takes a high friendship level to evolve riolu during the day!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!
0 0

LAZORator answered:

it's Riolu.
0 0

What hatches from Cynthia's egg??? Answered star_ocean95
What pokemon hatches from bad eggs? Answered gamesmaster1990
Where do I find TM 50 Overheat? Unanswered PokemonMegaFan
How do I beat the elite four? Open Galaxy-Drago64
Is this team good enough for now? Open xXLovePokemonxX