Question from logannagol

Where can I find Rock Climb?

Can any one tell me where I get Rock Climb? I am at the part after the earthquake, and need to find my rival.

logannagol provided additional details:

How do I get up to snowpoint city with out it?

logannagol provided additional details:

Heh well for me I couldn't figure out how to get up to where his house is, I though you needed rock climb to get there, I t then dawned on me that I need to go through the cave to get up there, but thanks for the help.

Answers

Piplup_Tan_888 answered:

Somewhere above a house,you will see a pokeball there that contains HM08 Rock Climb,and its near the house that you can rest.(Bit far from Snowpoint City Route 217)
1 3

Gametraveler answered:

To find Rock climb, find the house on Route 217 with a hiker inside. He'll say that he lost his HM08 Rock Climb. somewhere outside his house is the HM. also, if you go back in and talk with him again, he'll give you an Icicle Plate

As for Snowpoint city, just follow the grass patches to the right. It'll take you right to Snowpoint, which you'll need to visit for the gym badge to use Rock Climb anyway
3 3

andibad answered:

You can see serebii.net for more information.

add information you can see trainer with 'glaceon' in battle and a tree and with house, is helpfull. Is hidden in snow and watching carefully.
0 1

What's the best way to find King's Rock? Answered laide234
Where can I find Rock incense? Answered whisperinwind
Where can I find the rock from stark mountin? Answered celebi16
Rock head? Answered thijmenrune34
Heat Rock? Answered Peshkatz1