Where is the pokemon platinum shaymin?

1. I want a skymin from pokemon platinum. I just don't know where to find shaymin.

User Info: left123456789

left123456789 - 7 years ago

1. There are three known ways to get Shaymin (without cheating):

1. Obtain Shaymin at the Toys 'R' Us event. This event is already over, but I'm willing to bet that they'll have it again for North America owners of Platinum. Stay tuned to serebii.net and watch for any upcoming events.

2. Obtain Oak's Letter. There is not currently any known way of obtaining this, short of cheating it in. Odds are Nintendo will have an event for it. Again, watch serebii.net for this.

3. Obtain Shaymin in a trade. This of course requires you to find someone crazy enough to trade you their Shaymin.

Remember, you can always use Action Replay if you have to.

User Info: dekarrin

dekarrin - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Currently, the Action Replay does not have a code yet to get Shaymin. All of their codes except Max Cash don't work at all.

User Info: sora315

sora315 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Hmm i see my friends used ar to get shaymin event is work. But i no used this cheat for get shaymin. See serebii for shaymin event.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. By the shiny stone through victory road.

User Info: yutoire90

yutoire90 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. No shiny stone but white stone. If you get letter. You will must write a word. Anything i can tell you someone can trade he shymin.
    anything see serebii.net. See ya . . . .

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 0