Question from -Unowninator-

Where can I find some more PP Ups/PP MAXs without hacking?

Topic

-Unowninator- provided additional details:

serebii.net/abilitydex/pickup.shtml

According to that, Pickup doesn't find PP Ups in D/P (but nothing for Platinum), assuming the same thing applies for Platinum too.

So, the Jubilife lottery is my only option to get as many PP Ups as I want? (assuming I'm right about the Pickup thing).

Kraleck answered:

Random items (both scattered around and invisible) in various locations are PP Up and PP Max.

For a repeatble PP Up, match the last 2 Digits in the Jubilife Loto (random chance).

Other than that, trade a Pokemon holding one from another DS Game or Pal Park Transfer a Pokemon holding one from a GBA Game.

Patience and a lot of trading for different Trainer ID numbers will pay off.
2 0

Answers

Draglx6614 answered:

Using the pokemon ability 'Pickup'. One such pokemon is Meowth i think
0 0

Acetron_87 answered:

PP Max:
Raises PP to its maximum upper limit permanently
Trick House; Pass through the Seventh Maze
Maximizes the PP of one move of a selected Pokemon Using Dowsing Machine Poketch App.

PP Up:
Raises the PP permanently
Meteor Falls / Victory Road / Routes 104 and 109
Raises the maximum PP for one move of a selected Pokemon Route 213
Veilstone City
Route 221
Stark Mountain
Pickup Ability
Using Dowsing Machine Poketch App.
Jublife TV Lottery:Match two: PP Up
The Ability Pick UP is an other good way to go, that will only work if the Pokemon with tat ability is in their low 90's to 100, and there occasionally found. You can only find PP UP this way.Pokemon with the ability Pick Up Are as follows: Meowth, Aipom, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Pachirisu, Ambpiom, and Munchlax. (Some may have other abilities instead of Pick Up though.)

All info is from PKMN D/P, there is not to much info on PKMN Pl as of yet. I hope that this will help you in your search for the items above.
1 4

andibad answered:

PP MAX Found in route 224 (but you can find 1 item only. for use ar code you can find in web
0 2

the_andomers answered:

You can also find one in route 226. going there from survival area, go to the shore. at the beach, north of you should be an area of pure wild pokemon grass. go there and use the dowsing maching, and you should be able to find it
2 0

yoshirpg answered:

Aside from the lottery drawing, you can also use the cloning glitch from Emerald to duplicate PP Max and migrate the Pokemon holding the PP Max (which is what I always do). The disappointing part is that you need Emerald version and have the Elite Four beaten to go to the Battle Tower.
1 0

SheikSlayer4 answered:

Jubilife lottery with the final two digits matching earns you a PP Up. I have about 40 now.
1 0

gamesmaster1990 answered:

After u trade from GTS,migrate,or trade from wireless, your chances at winning the lotto are greatly boosted. i nearly get pp ups/ultra balls everyday now.
0 0

Rubyyoshi answered:

Did you do the resort area yet or have any lepapa berries?
0 0

Sh0ryu_Repp4 answered:

If your Lotto # matches the last two digits of any of your pokemon (in party or PC) you get a PP UP. it's really easy to get if you have a complete Dex. I get one every couple of days.

Hope this helps!
0 0

sonicking2004 answered:

If you have HG or SS, you can find them on the Pokewalker routes of Rugged Road, Suburban Area, or Stormy Beach, then trade them over. Of course, you need over 5000 steps to find them (on the first two at least, don't yet know the requirements for the third), & even then they're extremely rare, but it's still better than the lottery.
0 0

sonicking2004 answered:

By the way, my tip was for finding (virtually) unlimited PP Ups.
0 0

sonicking2004 answered:

Perhaps the BEST place is the Pokeathalon in HG/SS. You can easily earn 250 Athlete Points per course & PP Ups only cost 1000 AP.
0 0

videogame5 answered:

Go to the Pokemart and buy them. If you are in Veilstone go to the department store and go to the sign next to the elevator and press a.
0 0

Leslie14 answered:

Go to almost any route and use the Dowsing Machine and sometimes (mostly) u will find pp max or pp up i have LIKE 100
0 0