Is it worth it to teach my togekiss fly??

1. Well i dont have any other bird pokemon in my team and i am wondering if it is worth it to teach fly to my only bird-type togekiss. It has very low attack power

User Info: llbros545

llbros545 - 7 years ago

1. Catch a starly in one of the first routes. Also you can just fill up it's other moves with specials.

User Info: yellowversion

yellowversion (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well if your just playing threw the game bye yourself then yes
    but if your going to use it in battles with friends or on wifi then no

User Info: ElegantTurkey

ElegantTurkey - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Fly is only effectively usable for transportation. Just teach it to a worthless Starly.

Using Fly in battle is crap (2 uses of single-turn, Physical Flying type moves over 45 base power is much more effective and less likely to be blocked by Protect/Detect). At least Bounce and Sky Attack have added effects.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. YES.Thats wat i did.

User Info: HappySmile72

HappySmile72 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. You choose swablu and evolved into altaria is useful. And you can teach hm fly to swablu or stary. Fly is type flying pokemon moves you can get nocowl. And for togekiss in my opinion don't use this moves.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Togekiss is low atk but sp atk is no low. You can use fly. Don't worry this move can delete.
    but you can use altaria or swablu is flying type pokemon. My togekiss no teach fly or defog. So training. You can replace you like!.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 4
  6. Altaria learn skyattack!

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 3
  7. I taught my togekiss fly because of wish. i use fly so that togekiss will not get damaged in that turn and does not faint because of low HP. after that. you get healed so that basicly is the only reason to teach your togekiss fly.

User Info: gamesmaster1990

gamesmaster1990 - 7 years ago 1 1
  8. Fly is not a good move in actual battle, but outside of battle it's practically needed. So instead of teaching a better pokemon that, you should instead get an 'HM Slave', where the purpose is to teach it as many HM as possible, but not use it in battle. As for Togekiss, you can teach it Fly if you want to, since it doesn't make TOO much of a difference as non-competitive pokemon is easy, but if you can, just get an HM slave that can learn Fly instead.

User Info: mafiaz312

mafiaz312 - 7 years ago 1 1