Question from llbros545

Is it worth it to teach my togekiss fly??

Well i dont have any other bird pokemon in my team and i am wondering if it is worth it to teach fly to my only bird-type togekiss. It has very low attack power

Answers

ElegantTurkey answered:

Well if your just playing threw the game bye yourself then yes
but if your going to use it in battles with friends or on wifi then no
0 2

yellowversion answered:

Catch a starly in one of the first routes. Also you can just fill up it's other moves with specials.
1 0

Kraleck answered:

Fly is only effectively usable for transportation. Just teach it to a worthless Starly.

Using Fly in battle is crap (2 uses of single-turn, Physical Flying type moves over 45 base power is much more effective and less likely to be blocked by Protect/Detect). At least Bounce and Sky Attack have added effects.
1 1

HappySmile72 answered:

YES.Thats wat i did.
0 2

andibad answered:

You choose swablu and evolved into altaria is useful. And you can teach hm fly to swablu or stary. Fly is type flying pokemon moves you can get nocowl. And for togekiss in my opinion don't use this moves.
0 1

andibad answered:

Togekiss is low atk but sp atk is no low. You can use fly. Don't worry this move can delete.
but you can use altaria or swablu is flying type pokemon. My togekiss no teach fly or defog. So training. You can replace you like!.
0 4

andibad answered:

Altaria learn skyattack!
0 3

gamesmaster1990 answered:

I taught my togekiss fly because of wish. i use fly so that togekiss will not get damaged in that turn and does not faint because of low HP. after that. you get healed so that basicly is the only reason to teach your togekiss fly.
1 1

mafiaz312 answered:

Fly is not a good move in actual battle, but outside of battle it's practically needed. So instead of teaching a better pokemon that, you should instead get an 'HM Slave', where the purpose is to teach it as many HM as possible, but not use it in battle. As for Togekiss, you can teach it Fly if you want to, since it doesn't make TOO much of a difference as non-competitive pokemon is easy, but if you can, just get an HM slave that can learn Fly instead.
1 1

Togekiss Help? Open Doublee7300
Togekiss or Staraptor? Answered SuperPie46
A question about togekiss...? Answered llbros545
Best moveset for Togekiss??? Answered llbros545
How do I obtain a Togekiss? Answered Blademaster_Kai