Where can I find bagon ?

1. I used my pokeradar at route 210 NORTH and all im finding is tauroses.

User Info: Gamking926

Gamking926 - 7 years ago
    I met up with 5 tauroses (ps they are HARD to catch)

User Info: Gamking926

Gamking926 - 7 years ago

1. You are in the right location and you're using the right method, so what's the problem?
    The problem is that there is a 12% chance that a bagon will appear. A gible is even easier to catch!
    (Trust me I caught two in a row)

User Info: HughJaHead

HughJaHead - 7 years ago 0 1

1. Celestic to veilstone fog route using radar

User Info: pkmndudeman

pkmndudeman - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. You can either find one on the veilstone/celestic routh or if you have a sapphire/ruby/emerald GBA game pak you can find them in Metoer Falls after you go up the waterfall in there.... then you can migrate him to your platinium at the pal park after you defeat the pokemon league provided he doesn't have any special moves (it will tell you if he does when you go to migrate him).

User Info: printer32

printer32 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. OK first, be happy that you met a tauros, cause thats kind of rare, and second listen to HughJaHead

User Info: shadowforce1001

shadowforce1001 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Go to Celestic Town. Find the Route that have fog covered. Use defog to clear the area. Go to a grass patch and use your Poke Radar. First u might find some unrare pokemon like swablu, but keep trying!! Trust me I caught 3 in a rows without trouble but keep your first pokemon in your party at least level 25 to 30 so you won't knock your opponent out!!:)lol

User Info: tutilun0909

tutilun0909 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I have one. email me @ xiangwei100@yahoo.com

User Info: AnswerFreak

AnswerFreak - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Go to Celestic Town. Find the Route that have fog covered. Use defog to clear the area. Go to a grass patch and use your Poke Radar. First you might find some unrare pokemon like swablu, but keep trying!!

User Info: angeal699

angeal699 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Go to the foggy where you can see grandma wilma. Use the pokerader on that route and you will somehow find bagon. (DO NOT get fustrated if you keep getting swablu.

User Info: InfinteRokk

InfinteRokk - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. If you find it but you can't catch it use scyther's false swipe but scyther must be at high lvl if bagon is lvl 20 then it has to be lvl 30 for the false swipe will effect

User Info: zack74

zack74 - 5 years ago 0 0