Question from Gamking926

Where can I find bagon ?

I used my pokeradar at route 210 NORTH and all im finding is tauroses.

Gamking926 provided additional details:

I met up with 5 tauroses (ps they are HARD to catch)

HughJaHead answered:

You are in the right location and you're using the right method, so what's the problem?
The problem is that there is a 12% chance that a bagon will appear. A gible is even easier to catch!
(Trust me I caught two in a row)
0 1

Answers

pkmndudeman answered:

Celestic to veilstone fog route using radar
0 2

printer32 answered:

You can either find one on the veilstone/celestic routh or if you have a sapphire/ruby/emerald GBA game pak you can find them in Metoer Falls after you go up the waterfall in there.... then you can migrate him to your platinium at the pal park after you defeat the pokemon league provided he doesn't have any special moves (it will tell you if he does when you go to migrate him).
1 0

shadowforce1001 answered:

OK first, be happy that you met a tauros, cause thats kind of rare, and second listen to HughJaHead
0 0

tutilun0909 answered:

Go to Celestic Town. Find the Route that have fog covered. Use defog to clear the area. Go to a grass patch and use your Poke Radar. First u might find some unrare pokemon like swablu, but keep trying!! Trust me I caught 3 in a rows without trouble but keep your first pokemon in your party at least level 25 to 30 so you won't knock your opponent out!!:)lol
0 0

AnswerFreak answered:

I have one. email me @ xiangwei100@yahoo.com
0 0

angeal699 answered:

Go to Celestic Town. Find the Route that have fog covered. Use defog to clear the area. Go to a grass patch and use your Poke Radar. First you might find some unrare pokemon like swablu, but keep trying!!
0 0

InfinteRokk answered:

Go to the foggy where you can see grandma wilma. Use the pokerader on that route and you will somehow find bagon. (DO NOT get fustrated if you keep getting swablu.
0 0

zack74 answered:

If you find it but you can't catch it use scyther's false swipe but scyther must be at high lvl if bagon is lvl 20 then it has to be lvl 30 for the false swipe will effect
0 0