Question from She_Was_18

Good Electric Type?

Whats a good electric type pokemon for Battle Frontier, E4, etc

tiomasta answered:

Electivire has a decent speed and high Attack, as well as lots of physical moves, you could easily get a move set that covers almost all types.

Zapdos is a little all-rounder... He has some cool moves to choose from, like Heat Wave, Thunderbolt, Light Screen...

There's some others like Magnezone, Rotom and Jolteon.
4 1

Answers

ellis123 answered:

It depends on if you want to use a legendary or not. Electivire is probably the best non-legendary, while Zapdos is the best out of all. However, in most cases it's better to have something that splashes Electric attacks rather than actually be Electric. I'd recommend Gengar, or Mewtwo in that regard.
1 3

pplatinum1422 answered:

for me i would go with electivire he is one of my best pokemon hes fast strong and very physical.G
1 1

Coleian answered:

I have Zapdos, Electrivire, Luxray, Magnezone, they all work really well.
0 1

freakyevil9931 answered:

I would recomend a good zapdos with the attacks of , thunder bolt,drillpeckor fly ,thunder,or charge beam
1 0

justkaz7 answered:

Luxray and Electrivire are both good electric pokemon for physical electric attacks like Thunder Fang, but I would go with Zapdos, Jolteon, or Magnezone for special attacks like Thunder and Thunderbolt. Really, physical electric attacks are weaker in attack power than the special ones in general, so if you want to go purely by the statistics, go with the special attack specialists already suggested by these players (Zap, Jolt, Magnezone).
0 0

Death_Ragnell answered:

Luxray i'M Pretty sure i have ice fang , discharge, crunch and thunder for it so it is versatile
Electricvire can learn fire+ice+thunder punch and cross chop so it also is a good choice
Magnezone is not really that good cause fire fighting both kill it and Ground does 4x damage
Zaptos is weak to hell to rock moves and electric can do decent damage on it too.

For the elite four i don;t know it anyone would use this but i had a gardevoir with thunderbolt. Since gardevoir has very high special attack electic attacks still do decent damage give it a magnet and it should kill off pokemon who are 3 levels higher than it. If you used Gallade give it thunderbolt on kirlia before you evolve it.
0 2

cimarronboy answered:

I'll go in region\game order; Kanto:pikachu or Zapdos. Johto: Lanturn or Ampharos. Hoenn: Manectric. Sinnoh: Luxray.
0 2

Lelouch7668 answered:

Luxray or Magnezone
0 0

wingzero5223 answered:

I would recommend Electabuzz or Zapdos because they both know more electric type attacks than the others.
1 0

techfreak1234 answered:

Luxray is good because you get him early. but rotom is better. to counter him, opponents have to counter w./ ghost/dark types instead of ground types. but zapdos is the best, like others said. the only things you have to worry about about zapdos and rotom is slow leveling up
0 0

UchihaNemesis answered:

I would reccomend electivire if you want a physical attacker, zapdos for a special attacker and magnezone for tank/wall.

Any other reccomended is probably inferior to the ones above in said tasks.

Take luxray, for example - decent physical attacker, sure, but compared to electivire he is a lot slower and the best physical electric move he gets is thunder fang at 65power/ 95 accuracy, whereas electivire has thunder punch at 75power/ 100 accuracy.

Rotom is a joke compared to zapdos, period, and i'm talking about the special forms.

Any others that come to mind - raichu, manectric, even jolteon are inferior to the ones above mentioned.

The only other one i might conseder would be raikou, but you can't get that one in D/P or platinum, so, unless you really like it and have one for transfer from prevoius versions, just stick with one of the first three I mentioned, depending on what your team needs - physical, special, or tank.

Hope it helps.
0 0

supimlogan answered:

If you dont want to go through the trouble of catching a legendary or trading to evolve i would say you should use a Raichu. Depending on its nature you should get one with high special attack and attack. you should teach him thunder bolt/bolt tackle(if not then thunder)/iron tail/ and a move of your choice. do not evolve riachu intill pikachu is lvl 45. Raichu will not learn a thing.
0 0

A good electric type? Answered PokPoke
Good electric type pokemon for my team? Open infernokratos
Where can I find electric type pokemon? Open AJ1412
Good Electric Types? Open suicidesilence2
What is a good physcic type ? Answered stinkinfun