How do I get through Mt Coronet to Spear Pillar?

1. Whatever direction I take I run into a guy who says I'm helpless, I'm completely lost. How do I get past this guy or is there any other direction to take?

User Info: iwannaknowalot

iwannaknowalot - 7 years ago
    ???What guy???
    Describe him.

User Info: therealjamez

therealjamez - 7 years ago

1. ok, I'll send you a video of a guy on youtube that shows how to completely get through the game

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKr7jUx7zQ&feature=PlayList&p=FFD4469BC6AC931C&index=24

copy and paste that video and watch it, then watch this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4moQrnjeQU&feature=PlayList&p=FFD4469BC6AC931C&index=25

User Info: Seth56

Seth56 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The only way to get there through Mt. Coronet is take the entrance near Oreburgh, surf across the water from the Oreburgh side, to the upper-right corner. You'll then need Rock Climb to reach the stairs that will lead you to Spear Pillar. Everything else can be figured out once you go up those stairs. You will need to have Pokemon that know Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, and Rock Climb to get from there to Spear Pillar. If you intend to catch Giratina at first encounter, you'll need to pack enough high catch rate Pokeballs and be sure to prepare your party for it before you save.

User Info: LokkerG

LokkerG (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0