Question from juddceltics

How to catch heatran?

Wer is heatran in the stark mt.

RE4everMK answered:

To find Heatran:
1- you need to go deep into the Stark Mt, to find the magma stone.
2- go out of the mt.
3- go to the guys house, and talk to him and his father.
4- go again to the magma stone room. Heatran will have appeared.

To catch him:
1- have some balls of each kind (specially dusk, timer, and ultra)
2- I advise you not to paralyze him, and not to paralyze any legend pokemon. (Ive found it useless)
3- Poison or sleeping are the ways. He is steel type, so make him to sleep and start throwing balls...
4- Good luck!
2 0

Answers

therealjamez answered:

In the last room in the very back. where the magma stone was
1 0

wingzero5223 answered:

Since Heatran is a fire/steel type, you want to use a paralyze it first(Stun Spore or Thunderwave will work), then hit it with a good ground attack like Dig. After that, hit it wit a few good water attacks. I caught it like this on Pearl.
1 0

Dragonkitty89 answered:

Make sure you have at least 30 dusk balls quick balls and timer balls. i caught it in about 30 times but it depends how much heatran's healthis down.
1 0

coqui_bounty answered:

Heatran is in stark moutan the magma stone was trying not to giv spoilers if u haven't been there but get energy as low as possible he will hurt himeself a little every turn jus keep up ur health and keep using dusk balls i only used 8 balls
good luck
1 0

AzureLivesOn answered:

Not to sound like that guy, but Heatran seemed actually harder to catch than he was to fight. Maybe because he's only 50? I had a 67 Empoleon out the entire fight and was barely scratched, so honestly having someone just sit there and take it will make things easier.

Took roughly 12 tries to catch him when it finally went down. A couple times I actually soft reset if I felt I had wasted too many Dusk/Ultra Balls on him. In an exact mirror of the fight with Giratina (which was also the same battle scenerio, he just couldn't for the life of him deal enough damage to me but was a pain to catch), he was ultimately caught with a single Timer Ball. Which, maybe it's just me, but the clockwork animation when I call him from a Timer Ball makes it well worth it. :)
1 0

66101gimmee answered:

1.First, go to stark mt (WHEN YOU ENTER YOU WILL BATTLE THE REMAINS OF TEAM GALACTIC)
2.Make your way through until the very end room, where you see Looker (eventually).
3.Get out of the mountain
4. Go visit the battleground and battle atleast one trainer their (CAUTION: RIVAL BATTLE 7 BEFORE YOU CAN GO IN BATTLEGROUND)
5.Revisit Stark Mountain and make your way to the room where Charon (not sure about name) was.
6. Enter the cavern and approach Heatran
As for capturing him, have timer balls, dusk balls, and Water type pokemon. Water moves do twice the damage than usual.
I hope this helps :)
1 0