Is there another way to catch dratini?

1. I was seeing the FAQs, and they say taht the only way to catch a dratini is by using a Super Rod, wich I can only get after beating the game...
    Is there another way to catch it??

sorry my bad english

User Info: PhoxxD

PhoxxD - 7 years ago

1. You need a National Pokedex, then talk to a fisherman in the Fight Area for a Super Rod. Go to Mt. Coronet with Pokemon who knows the following moves: Surf, Rock Climb, Strength, and, just in case, Rock Smash, also, bring some repels. Find the waterfall and surf near the waterfall. Use your Super Rod and fish for the Dratini. (Keep mind that you might encounter a Dragonair.)

User Info: InkSpell432

InkSpell432 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think the only other way is by trade srry =/

User Info: RuLaTroNZxX

RuLaTroNZxX - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. There is no other way to catch a Dratini, than fishing behind the Waterfall, in Mt. Coronet, with the Super Rod.

User Info: LokkerG

LokkerG (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. In mt.coronet like behind waterfall but you can go up in cave with water. And surf and use super rod.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 3
  4. In mt.coronet 6F and go waterfall and using super rod. Dratini is easy to found dragonair. Yes dratini hard to get but fishing at waterfall. I get two dratini and one dragonair. Dratini can caught after you get national pokedex and super rod.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 2 0
  5. Nopz U can get it only after obtaining the national dex........else u can trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: rajmehta505

rajmehta505 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. You can trade it, or you can do it the hard way by beating the Elite Four and go to the fight area and go alll the way around the island to get it.

User Info: Keyblade007

Keyblade007 - 6 years ago 0 0