Question from shadowforce1001

When is the darkrai, shaymin, and arcues event?

I heard from a semi reliable source that the darkrai and shaymin event are happening this year, what is the exact date of it? And I heard the arcues event is in 2010, but what date?

From: AzureLivesOn 5 years ago

Darkrai was last December and has already occurred. Was to commemorate the Season 11 finale involving the young boy in Canalave City who's stuck in an eternal sleep (an actual in-game story to obtain Darkrai and Cresselia).

Same with Shaymin (Jan/Feb), already come and gone, this time to commemorate the latest film coming to NA: Giratina and the Sky Warrior (the Regigigas event in Feb/Mar was also a tie-in).

Arceus is RUMORED to be June/July for Japan and Aug/Sept for NA, solely because these are the respective release windows for the new film involving the 3 Sinnoh legendaries confronting Arceus- the "God" of the Pokemon universe. For now, though, nothing is set in stone.

I never even knew about the darkrai/shaymin event. i knew about the arceous event. its coming out around the time that Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Arceus: To the Conquering of Space-Time comes out.

Not to sure my self but while answering some question a few people stated that it would come out around august :: purely hear say

here is the Arceus AR code. press l and r and go to the mining museam in Orborough

Arceus
94000130 FCFF0000
B2101D40 00000000
10000F28 000001ED
D2000000 00000000