Question from Rucadark

What is #s 151 152?

I have almost completed my pokedex to get the nat. dex, but ii cant seem to find out what those numbers are. could you tell me plz!?

Kraleck answered:

151 - Manaphy - Backlot's Mansion (Route 212) - Read the book on Mr. Backlot's Desk OR Transfer the Egg from Pokemon Ranger or Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and pick up from the man in green in any Pokemart

152 - Rotom - Old Chateau (Eterna Forest, Need Cut) - Inspect the TV on the second floor, up the first set of stairs, in the center door, enter the 2nd room from the left in the 5 door hallway @ 20:00-03:59 (Night)
0 0

Answers

Big_Yammey answered:

I know 151 is mew.......152 i believe is celebi but dont quote me on that
0 1

turtwig21 answered:

#151 is manaphy. Manaphy can be found on Mr Backlot's Mansion( West of Pastoria city ).Head east of Mr Backlot's mansion and use the second door and then read the book at the table. You can find Manaphy in the book. After that Manaphy's data will be added to your pokedex.
#152 is Rotom. You can find Rotom on the second floor of the old chateau( Rotom is on a tv ) . The location of the old chateau is on Eterna forest use HM cut at the end of eterna forest and head north.
1 0