Where is a good place to train pokemon level 50+?

1. Where is a good place to train pokemon level 50+?

User Info: coza124

coza124 - 7 years ago

1. Depending on the type of attacks your Pokemon can use, and depending on whether you've defeated the E4 and the Champion and received the National Dex, you have a couple of options.

Pre-E4
    For Pokemon with Water, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Ground, and Steel attacks, I'd suggest Victory Road, but only target the Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Steelix, Magneton, and Golbat. These offer more Exp than the Graveler or the Onix.

For Pokemon with Electric, Psychic, and possible Rock and Ground attacks, then Route 223 before the Pokemon League should work. However, only go after the Pelipper at levels 45 and above and Tentacruel at levels 38 and above. These levels should give you over 1000 Exp each time.

Post-National Dex
    The routes between the Fight Area, the Survival Area, the Resort Area, and Stark Mountain should offer sufficient Exp. However, try to battle only the evolved Pokemon (easier since they're more common than their unevovled forms) to get more Exp.

The Lucky Egg will be a bonus to you, too.

User Info: starknight75

starknight75 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

1. What pokemon are you training?Did you beat the elite four?

User Info: Gamking926

Gamking926 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I trained my pokemons from level 45+ to level 50+ from route 223 to victory road(right before elite four). since i dint have any type of repels I kept encountering pokemon again and again and moreover when I was getting confused in victory road cave my pokemons leveled up to 50+. and when i was out of the victory road i saw my pokemons level, most of it were level 50-53. So i suggest route 223 if you want your pokemons near level 50 and if you want it 50+ i suggest victory road. I can ask more info from my friend who is crazy about pokemon and all his pokemon is level 85+ to 100.

User Info: Cero321

Cero321 - 7 years ago 0 0